Football Manager 2007

Usually they do Stringer...you will be able to play with the Premiership until the midseason interval at the beginning of 2007...

Stringer Bell said:
Okay. Gerd what will be the data like, will you be able to access stats for every player in the demo?

i haven't got the faintest clue about that my friend...

i cant share it, well have no use cause everyone who got the mail have got an unique activation code that after activation only works on ur pc so no point to give it if u cant play the game.

and about the game it's good some new stuff, satellite clubs, u can talk to player now before u talk to clubs about transfers. Scouting improved much, u get a decent report about player with all ability's and if he will fit in team and if hes interest to join the club and more stuff cant remember but i know whole page was full with info about him. well back to play so i can tell more soon

Last edited:
What the hell?!

Sports Interactive said:
So what are we going to do blogwise after this point? Over the coming weeks, we'll be providing info on Football Manager Handheld 2007 on PSP, info on FM2007 on Xbox 360, some of the dev team and test team at SI's "5 favourite features" which I expect will reveal info about some of the new stuff that I've avoided talking about in the blogs, some indepth guides to certain parts of the game by the people who designed them, news of a brand new SI football based game which will be released this year, and lots more besides!
:|

Edit: Oh, of course, it's probably "Football Manager Quiz" or something. I was hoping for a Football Player 2007 game then...

Last edited:
Demo next weekend...

We now have some firm news so.....

We are on track for going into manufacture during the coming week, hopefully sending code off for disc testing on Monday, which would lead to going into manufacture late on Friday night.

If this all goes to plan, then the demo will be released next weekend on Saturday night/Sunday morning UK time at midnight, and, again, if this all goes to plan, the game will be released in the UK and in as many other territories as possible on October 20th. I will provide a full list of release dates in each territory in a couple of weeks when we know how the manufacturing process is going.

I have just confirmed the same information with our partner for the demo, the News of the World (for those who don't know the paper, it's the biggest selling Sunday tabloid paper), and it will appear in the newspaper along with a first look of the final packshot in the paper that comes out tomorrow (Sunday). The packshot will hopefully be available on Sigames.com on Monday - I am still awaiting the final file myself!

The demo will be available in 2 versions.

The vanilla version will include the English and Scottish quickstarts, and English language only, with limited assets (logo's and player pictures etc). This will be available from the News Of The World's website in conjunction with Play.com, to try and maximise the bandwidth available. The link to this will, of course, be on sigames.com when it's released at midnight.

The strawberry version will include extra quickstarts, and extra languages (to be confirmed), with more assets. This will be available initially as a torrent only, also at midnight, from www.sigames.com. For those that don't know about torrent technology, we will release a guide towards the end of the week, with some suggestions of free torrent downloading software to download.

It doesn't work for me...
The download links are Ok, but i simply can't install the demo...the installer gives an error concerning javascript...

Do you have the latest version of Sun Java installed? Do a search on Google and find the latest version for your OS.

Stan said:
It doesn't work for me...
The download links are Ok, but i simply can't install the demo...the installer gives an error concerning javascript...

i have that problem

im uninstalling java now to see if it will work

Ive been on it for 2 hours, only managed to play one friednly coz i was lookin at all the new features and stuff.

Im liverpool and i played some shit random team in a friendly and i liked how there wasnt like 35 shots for me and 0 for the opposition, which would happen on the old fm.

I had 14 shots and thye had 7. just makes it feel far more realistic.

Sneaky developers.
Releasing demo with small database leads gamer to think speed is dramatically improved thus going out to buy game.

Very clever.

Back
Top Bottom