Football Manager 2010

If you just started your FM career as manager and you need great CMF and ST there are great two players from
Dinamo Zagreb
Milan Badelj CMF
Andrej Kramarić ST

They become great, and you can earn a lot of money if u sold them at the right price.
I play with Dinamo and, I sold Badelj in Man. City for 22 500 000 euros, in 2014.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have finally done it. I've completed the goal I set out for. In what is probably my last season with Fulham in FM2010, I have won the COmmunity Shield, The Uefa Super Cup, The Club World Cup, The League Title, The FA Cup, and The Champions League all in the same season. I lost in the semis of the league cup but my youngsters were playing in that and I didn't care about it. The year is 2020. Finally! My goal was to win the league, the FA Cup and the Champions League in the same season. Everything else is just icing on the cake. Now I may sit back and wait for FM2011 or try and international team.

I have finally done it. I've completed the goal I set out for. In what is probably my last season with Fulham in FM2010, I have won the COmmunity Shield, The Uefa Super Cup, The Club World Cup, The League Title, The FA Cup, and The Champions League all in the same season. I lost in the semis of the league cup but my youngsters were playing in that and I didn't care about it. The year is 2020. Finally! My goal was to win the league, the FA Cup and the Champions League in the same season. Everything else is just icing on the cake. Now I may sit back and wait for FM2011 or try and international team.

I'm on season 84 and have been trying to win everything you listed along with the league cup. I'm not sure the game let's you do it.

I haven't played this game for a month because I can't decide whether or not to sign a defender for £100 million. Can someone advise please.

Back
Top Bottom