Football Manager 2019 (inc. bsmaff's graphics)

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtsC_3_xeYYCge5lVYb_TcHdJrSs1w?e=zchdaC
Password is - evoweb

Have also updated the kits earlier this week and Faces.

On 1st November will update the website and add the downloads there - Although this is much more of a bitch to keep updated.
You're an angel, sir. I really appreciate this.

Looking forward to 2020 despite, once again, completing no more than two seasons on 2019. Bought a Surface Pro 3 years ago to run it on, and it works (just barely), but bit awkward carting it around everywhere.

If they'd just add more features to the mobile version - which they don't want to do because they want to keep it simple for all the guys who complain that there's too much to do - I'd be happy with that...

You're an angel, sir. I really appreciate this.

Looking forward to 2020 despite, once again, completing no more than two seasons on 2019. Bought a Surface Pro 3 years ago to run it on, and it works (just barely), but bit awkward carting it around everywhere.

If they'd just add more features to the mobile version - which they don't want to do because they want to keep it simple for all the guys who complain that there's too much to do - I'd be happy with that...

Well that's the issue, if you add one feature to FM Touch then people will start asking for more features then before you know it you have pretty much the full version of the game on mobiles.

Personally I have never tried touch, but will give it a go this year as it takes me about 10+ hours to do a season.
Pre-season always takes me about 3/4 hours, as this is the time I always sack staff and prioritise my targets.

I miss CM 96/97 and the original CM when you could sit down with your mate and complete a season in a few hours, but then local multiplayer is dead these days.

Back
Top Bottom