• Just a reminder, folks. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our new rules regarding Monetization! Mods and patches breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: https://tinyurl.com/wk2llmx By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention! Tom

Football Manager 2020 - PC / Google Stadia

Chris Davies

Chief PESsimist
Staff
14 May 2003
Tranmere Rovers
Sorry guys I have decided that I will no longer be doing/updating the website.
Too much hassle, having to recode and reupload the changes all the time.

So FM 2020 graphics will only be available on the OneDrive - The drag and drop nature just makes it so much easier to upload files.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtsC_3_xeYYCge5lVYb_TcHdJrSs1w

Password - evoweb
Hey @bsmaff - quick request! Is there any chance you could upload this single image? I can't get it out of the ZIP:

Thank you!

Alx1234

Premiership
26 July 2018
FM players - anyone know the answer to .....

Back in the champ days if I played a game and lost I could quit out and replay with similar tactics and its probable within 2 quits I could have a winning result.

I'd like to know if this is possible with FM 18 / 19 / 20 or is it generally that if you lose and replay the games you will still lose.

And if so, whicch edition and which format of FM.

I'm looking for fast games, quick quit-outs and restarts.

Thanks

bsmaff

International
11 August 2003
Welwyn Garden
Exeter City
FM players - anyone know the answer to .....

Back in the champ days if I played a game and lost I could quit out and replay with similar tactics and its probable within 2 quits I could have a winning result.

I'd like to know if this is possible with FM 18 / 19 / 20 or is it generally that if you lose and replay the games you will still lose.

And if so, whicch edition and which format of FM.

I'm looking for fast games, quick quit-outs and restarts.

Thanks
Then the best FM for you is either:-

A) FM Touch as it is much faster.

B) Man Up - FM is not a game to be quitting just because your losing or lost a game.
Where is the fun? Or even a slight sense of achievement.

Alx1234

Premiership
26 July 2018
so another question : which FM Touch resembles PES 2020 squads and league lists?

- i.e.. will Touch 19 Premiership have PES 2020's Premiership table or can it be updated in some way to have the 19/20 season. ...or is the only way to achieve this to get Touch 20?

Thanks

Chris Davies

Chief PESsimist
Staff
14 May 2003
Tranmere Rovers
Struggling in a whole new way this year - I've got 3-4 players who are much higher rated than others, who just never put in a performance over 6.0 and I can't figure out why. Never had this problem in previous FMs...

I'm thinking it's because I'm managing a part-time team, which is a real challenge given how little training time you get with them. But even then, I'm seeing guys put in training performances of 8.0+ who never get over 6.5 on a match day!

The balance of the team really doesn't help either (and I switched the first transfer window off so I can't do anything about it)... There are literally no LMs/RMs, but there are three decent DMs and three high-quality strikers who I'd be an idiot not to play, so I've got to play a narrow 4-3-3 and just hoof it forward (which means the opposition end up with 60%+ possession and twice as many shots, but every other arrangement means we can't score).

In other words - don't start with Chester, guys...

bsmaff

International
11 August 2003
Welwyn Garden
Exeter City
Struggling in a whole new way this year - I've got 3-4 players who are much higher rated than others, who just never put in a performance over 6.0 and I can't figure out why. Never had this problem in previous FMs...

I'm thinking it's because I'm managing a part-time team, which is a real challenge given how little training time you get with them. But even then, I'm seeing guys put in training performances of 8.0+ who never get over 6.5 on a match day!

The balance of the team really doesn't help either (and I switched the first transfer window off so I can't do anything about it)... There are literally no LMs/RMs, but there are three decent DMs and three high-quality strikers who I'd be an idiot not to play, so I've got to play a narrow 4-3-3 and just hoof it forward (which means the opposition end up with 60%+ possession and twice as many shots, but every other arrangement means we can't score).

In other words - don't start with Chester, guys...
I don't seem to be having too much difficulty so far on FM 20, although the latest 20.2 patch has made the tactic I was using not so great.
And they seem to have made the game more difficult if you are the underdog.

The problem with your situation is, you are trying to hard to fit your better players into a system which the ME (Match Engine) clearly doesn't like or playing too much hoof ball to cut out the midfield isn't working.

You are probably past transfer deadline, although you might be able to sign loan players.
So I would look around some of the L1/L2 youth players and see if you can get a couple of loan players to cover the wings, or see if you have any players who could potentially play as wingbacks instead.

I know it may feel you need to play 3 strikers as they are your best players, but you shouldn't go against how you think football should be played by a couple of players.

Get a couple of loans in and change formation, if your conceding too many, change your Defensive Line to play further back and switch mentality.

Top Bottom