Football Manager 2020

Sorry guys I have decided that I will no longer be doing/updating the website.
Too much hassle, having to recode and reupload the changes all the time.

So FM 2020 graphics will only be available on the OneDrive - The drag and drop nature just makes it so much easier to upload files.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtsC_3_xeYYCge5lVYb_TcHdJrSs1w

Password - evoweb
Hey @bsmaff - quick request! Is there any chance you could upload this single image? I can't get it out of the ZIP:

vscS1kq.png

Thank you!

FM players - anyone know the answer to .....

Back in the champ days if I played a game and lost I could quit out and replay with similar tactics and its probable within 2 quits I could have a winning result.

I'd like to know if this is possible with FM 18 / 19 / 20 or is it generally that if you lose and replay the games you will still lose.

And if so, whicch edition and which format of FM.

I'm looking for fast games, quick quit-outs and restarts.

Thanks

FM players - anyone know the answer to .....

Back in the champ days if I played a game and lost I could quit out and replay with similar tactics and its probable within 2 quits I could have a winning result.

I'd like to know if this is possible with FM 18 / 19 / 20 or is it generally that if you lose and replay the games you will still lose.

And if so, whicch edition and which format of FM.

I'm looking for fast games, quick quit-outs and restarts.

Thanks

Then the best FM for you is either:-

A) FM Touch as it is much faster.

B) Man Up - FM is not a game to be quitting just because your losing or lost a game.
Where is the fun? Or even a slight sense of achievement.

so another question : which FM Touch resembles PES 2020 squads and league lists?

- i.e.. will Touch 19 Premiership have PES 2020's Premiership table or can it be updated in some way to have the 19/20 season. ...or is the only way to achieve this to get Touch 20?

Thanks

Struggling in a whole new way this year - I've got 3-4 players who are much higher rated than others, who just never put in a performance over 6.0 and I can't figure out why. Never had this problem in previous FMs...

I'm thinking it's because I'm managing a part-time team, which is a real challenge given how little training time you get with them. But even then, I'm seeing guys put in training performances of 8.0+ who never get over 6.5 on a match day!

The balance of the team really doesn't help either (and I switched the first transfer window off so I can't do anything about it)... There are literally no LMs/RMs, but there are three decent DMs and three high-quality strikers who I'd be an idiot not to play, so I've got to play a narrow 4-3-3 and just hoof it forward (which means the opposition end up with 60%+ possession and twice as many shots, but every other arrangement means we can't score).

In other words - don't start with Chester, guys...

Struggling in a whole new way this year - I've got 3-4 players who are much higher rated than others, who just never put in a performance over 6.0 and I can't figure out why. Never had this problem in previous FMs...

I'm thinking it's because I'm managing a part-time team, which is a real challenge given how little training time you get with them. But even then, I'm seeing guys put in training performances of 8.0+ who never get over 6.5 on a match day!

The balance of the team really doesn't help either (and I switched the first transfer window off so I can't do anything about it)... There are literally no LMs/RMs, but there are three decent DMs and three high-quality strikers who I'd be an idiot not to play, so I've got to play a narrow 4-3-3 and just hoof it forward (which means the opposition end up with 60%+ possession and twice as many shots, but every other arrangement means we can't score).

In other words - don't start with Chester, guys...

I don't seem to be having too much difficulty so far on FM 20, although the latest 20.2 patch has made the tactic I was using not so great.
And they seem to have made the game more difficult if you are the underdog.

The problem with your situation is, you are trying to hard to fit your better players into a system which the ME (Match Engine) clearly doesn't like or playing too much hoof ball to cut out the midfield isn't working.

You are probably past transfer deadline, although you might be able to sign loan players.
So I would look around some of the L1/L2 youth players and see if you can get a couple of loan players to cover the wings, or see if you have any players who could potentially play as wingbacks instead.

I know it may feel you need to play 3 strikers as they are your best players, but you shouldn't go against how you think football should be played by a couple of players.

Get a couple of loans in and change formation, if your conceding too many, change your Defensive Line to play further back and switch mentality.

Just started playing this and have an issue.

To scout for players I usually go to Player Search and set age between 15 and 20 and then go through an scout every player to find the good youth prospects. However hardly any foreign players are showing up. For example the player search has Mbappe as the only under 21 player at PSG but I can go into their squad manually and see loads. Also with other youth players, they are not appearing in the player search but are in the game at there clubs. Tonali I can't find no matter what conditions I put into player search (Italian/Age/Postiion) but he's in the game if I type in his name in the search bar or look at Brescia.

Feb Update:-

Graphics:-
Kits - Quite a lot of new kits, and others have been updated.
Faces - Updated to version 5, last version was 3.
TCM Logos - These have been re-added, as been updated for the first time in over a year

Tools:-
Data Update - FM19 & FM20 both updated to 04/02, including all the January transfers
Real Name and Licences Fix - Updated to V1.4.

All files are available on the OneDrive:-
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtsC_3_xeYYCge5lORS3CSXTv98JNA?e=HzSDrV

How newbie friendly is this? Looking at the touch edition specifically. Do I need to know crazy info about tactics? Can it be played casually? Are there difficulty levels at the beginning? Or is the difficulty tied to the team you choose (ie juventus easy win in serie A vs a torino). Debating to try

How newbie friendly is this? Looking at the touch edition specifically. Do I need to know crazy info about tactics? Can it be played casually? Are there difficulty levels at the beginning? Or is the difficulty tied to the team you choose (ie juventus easy win in serie A vs a torino). Debating to try
There is no difficulty level, it's a total simulation - so if you have the better players it's easy, if you have poor players, you have to play for a draw and/or hit the other team on the counter, while using your training / transfer windows wisely to build your team's strengths over time.

The full PC version is incredibly complex - the "Touch" version less so, but still pretty deep. If I were you, I'd play the mobile version first, which is much much slimmer (tactics are much easier to tinker with, you have several aspects to tweak and they're mostly "on" or "off", whereas on the others each option is a slider of how aggressively you want to implement each instruction, plus deep individual player instructions that can completely change the shape of your formation without realising it, destroying the integrity of it).

I've ended up playing the mobile version (which has a pretty decent 2D match engine now), just because I can play it in five minute bursts and move through seasons in a week or two, whereas on the full version it takes me one real-life season to get through one in-game season, because one match takes me about 30 minutes of tweaking. I never get time to sit down with the PC version any more, so it's just sitting there.

But that's my favourite bit - and the most realistic bit, for me. Seeing what's going on as the game evolves, taking out the opposition's strongest players / instructions by reacting to them, and changing the flow of the game so that it starts to present chances to your team. On the mobile game, you don't get that same depth - so it's more about what you do off-the-pitch (and you've just said you want to play casually, so this is definitely the better option, as long as you don't mind living without the 3D match engine).

Last edited:
New Graphics all round.

Everything has been updated to the latest versions.

Data Update and License Fix files have been added for the latest patch.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtsC_3_xeYYCge5lORS3CSXTv98JNA

Not sure if it still has a password but should be - evoweb

Thanks I actually jumped in last night taking advantage of free week. I went with the Touch version. The file you posted is for kits and badges?

Im still trying to wrap around my head around this game... so much information, so many coaches, players. I won my first game not knowing what the hell I was doing.

There are various files in there.

Kits - Logos - Faces, Graphics wise they are the most important.
Overall the most important patch is the licenses fixes, these change all the competition names and allow the German national team.

There are various files in there.

Kits - Logos - Faces, Graphics wise they are the most important.
Overall the most important patch is the licenses fixes, these change all the competition names and allow the German national team.

Thats great! Thanks for this. I'll try it and seems the structure still works in Touch version.
Quick question the folders go in the "graphics: folder . Or should I dump all the files without folders in the "graphic" folder

Since it's free for the next few days I had half an idea of trying it. Last one I seriously play was a lifetime ago. Is it very demanding CPU wise? Like loading time etc.?

Since it's free for the next few days I had half an idea of trying it. Last one I seriously play was a lifetime ago. Is it very demanding CPU wise? Like loading time etc.?

I am trying it in a 2015 mac laptop, and my friend played '19 on an also old dell laptop without problems. Yeah my fans start blowing during the 3d game. I have no long loading times (SSD tho).

If its free cant hurt to try. I believe I read that because I am using the touch version its less demanding on the CPU as I only have 3 country leagues to choose from in my save simultaneously. The full game (I think!) calculates many more leagues and results in more tasking cpu processes.

Im still trying to figure this game out.... I'm winning, but my tactical changes are very basic bc Im no football expert

In the end, I tried it a bit this morning.

Man to say it's overwhelming is a misunderstanding ahahahaha. There must be literally hundreds features more compared with where I left it. I casually picked Chelsea and the things you can do are just amazing, both tactically and on the background.. there truly is an outerwordly depth to it. All in all it's an incredible piece of software but at the moment I think it's a bit too much for me eheheh.

Anyway, if they'd couple this with something playable and reflective of said depth, I could easily lose my life to it.

In the end, I tried it a bit this morning.

Man to say it's overwhelming is a misunderstanding ahahahaha. There must be literally hundreds features more compared with where I left it. I casually picked Chelsea and the things you can do are just amazing, both tactically and on the background.. there truly is an outerwordly depth to it. All in all it's an incredible piece of software but at the moment I think it's a bit too much for me eheheh.

Anyway, if they'd couple this with something playable and reflective of said depth, I could easily lose my life to it.

Yeah its a bit too much information. I try to keep it pretty straightforward letting my coaches do a bunch of stuff. I do recommend if it was overwhelming to try the touch version. Its still the same engine but with some of the more tedious activities stripped down. its satisfying to win, and those last 10min of a game make me nervous a sh*t.

Still debating about buying it.... but having fun so far.

Evo-Web FM Tournament:-

Since some of us are now in isolation and trying to find some stuff to do.
Would anyone be interested in a potential online FM tournament?
You can apparently play knock out games online - And TBH should of investigated this first.

However if anyone is interested we can look into arranging it at a time convenient for most people.

Evo-Web FM Tournament:-

Since some of us are now in isolation and trying to find some stuff to do.
Would anyone be interested in a potential online FM tournament?
You can apparently play knock out games online - And TBH should of investigated this first.

However if anyone is interested we can look into arranging it at a time convenient for most people.
I don't think you'll get many takers, but put me down!

did i ask this before? i probs did but i'll ask again : what's the best version of fm?

i'm not really interested in seeing anything politics (Brexit) or sexual orientation (players coming out) - i used to play fm FOR FOOTBALL.

i have fm 14 and 16 but didnt spend much time playing these.

For me it's 20, honestly. Unlike FIFA and PES, it improves every single year. If it's too complicated for your tastes, which is the common moan, they've even produced a "Touch" version which has half the complication removed, and "Mobile" which is much closer to the old Championship Manager games. But better.

You can even download classic DBs like this one, which is PHENOMENAL by the way, if you want to use classic teams in the modern games (without having to play the games from the time):

did i ask this before? i probs did but i'll ask again : what's the best version of fm?

i'm not really interested in seeing anything politics (Brexit) or sexual orientation (players coming out) - i used to play fm FOR FOOTBALL.

i have fm 14 and 16 but didnt spend much time playing these.

I had never played FM before, and Im not a soccer expert . I played the Touch version bc it seemed very streamlined. I think the full version has a lot of more micromanaging stuff that can take away from the game or make it drag on (interviews and stuff like that). And I believe the mobile version is even more streamlined but still a very complete game.
I had fun with the Touch version by the way and was able to learn the basics. I only touched the surface but it was fun

Back
Top Bottom