Football Video Goals[+ Premiership(8) + Serie A(6) + La Liga(6) + CL (2) + WCQ 06]

Here you Go (Dominic) ,

im not a big Premiership fan...;)
==========================

english_premier.gif

Aston Villa 3 vs. 2 Chelsea

Chelsea 1st Goal (Crespo)

Aston Villa 1st Goal (Fasel)

http://www.alzaeem.com/multimedia/world/33-AstonVilla2-1Chelsea.rm

Aston Villa 3rd Goal

Chelsea 2nd Goal (Crespo)

i really dont know what the prob. (Prox.)...

It works with me when i just (right click "Save target as...") & it works good..

;)

Hi guys!

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can download Shearer's top goal against Chelsea last weekend, and Thierry Henry's last goal against Leeds.

I've tried soccerclips.net (which is a good site), but the goals I'm after don't seem to work!

Any help greatly appreciated!

sorry guys im really busy these days woth the TOEFL & SAT test all in 1 week....

ill get back to you max. at the end of this week... ;)

the C.Ronaldo moves link is down now , ill try to upload them soon , not sure..

sorry for the innconvience.... ;)

Marado_10 said:
HASSAN... what happened to last weekends goals...?

H@$$@N said:
sorry guys im really busy these days woth the TOEFL & SAT test all in 1 week....

ill get back to you max. at the end of this week...

the C.Ronaldo moves link is down now , ill try to upload them soon , not sure..

sorry for the innconvience....

Ashed said:
Hmmm... What's the best free program to play RealMedia files? I don't want RealPlayer...
use Real Alternative, it's much better than original real one player and has no any spyware, adware and any other shitware which always installs with Real or Quicktime
download HERE

I also use Quicktime Alternative, both progs looks like Media Players Classic and are very tiny

sorry guys for not posting the goals for some reasons (S.A.T & TOEFL exams in the same week :x )

Anyway i cant post all the previous goals now , ill try to post what i am capble of... ;)

I missed some the International Matches... :( , and previous matches of all the leagues... :( , Except (Italy vs. Spain & Portugal vs. Sweden &

But the good news i have Barcelona Vs. Real Madrid.... :D

Back
Top Bottom