Football Video Goals[+ Premiership(8) + Serie A(6) + La Liga(6) + CL (2) + WCQ 06]

H

H@$$@N

Im going to add here all the goal's of the week from (Italian Calcio , English Premiership , Spanisg La Liga , Champions League & UEFA) and all the international goals + some goals from othere leagues (scotland , Holland.....) + great goals from the past (Pele , Maradona) & much much more...

so ill add the goals starting from this week.. ;)

Thanks to Kooora.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, thanks for that. Moctobon scored the 6:0, must've been a rubbish team :D. Still.. great goal. Like Kanu, only this guy actually finished his solo off with a goal.

Great thread in the making. Do you have Ronaldo's goal for Inter where he blew past 5 guys. I think it was in the UEFA cup, and it was in a commercial the year he won FIFA player of the yeat for the first time.

I would love to see that one.

That goal from Eder where the guy dummies it and then he flicks it up and volleys it from the edge of the box is fecking superb! And I've always loved the bit during the Carlos Alberto goal where the defender beats 4 Italian players, including the best stepover of all time.

I know that Brazil are still class today, but there's something about watching those Brazilian sides from the 70's and early 80's that is just magical.

I suggest this topic as a sticky, it's not like we're going into a big discussion in this thread. I'm sure everyone will want to watch these goals though.

sorry ppl 4 posting the goals late , from now ill try to add the goals as fast as i can......

& thanx alot (Don Domenico) ;)

ill add the Spanish La Liga & Italian Serie A today after the matches to post them all together...

Soon more than 20 rare & great goal's of the King "Roberto Baggio"

Gret thread Hassan - I am sure this will be one of the most visited on the site.

One suggestion - could you put the name of the scorer next to each goal, so we can find the one that we want? That would be perfect.

PEACE

Yeah i agree, a great thread ;)

I will be coming back here often. Do you do requests? Doesn't matter if not.

Cheers.

thx ppl

1- (ghazi) i waz just thinking about doing it...

2- its a little bit hard to do request's... sorry...:(

Next Funny Soccer Video's

Funny Soccer Video's

Here are 20 funny soccer video's from all over the world...

Hope that u like it...

Bad Luck 1

Bad Luck 2

Some Times The Medical Can Hurt You

Funny Ref.

forza nappule 1

Forz Nappule 2

Scorpion Save

Karte

Seedorf Trick

99% Goal

Snake

Clumsy Player

Blooper

Swing & Miss

Ref. Dive

How To Shoot A Foul

Almost A Goal

How NOT To Defend

Enckelman (Own Goal)

Maldini (Own Goal)

Notice: You need (Windows Media Player) to watch the video's..

Next Great Classic Goal's From The Italian Calcio (vieri , inzaghi , del piero , totti)

(Don Dominic) sorry the fiore goals are working fine now....;)

Premiership

premiership-logo.gif

Liverpool 1 vs. 0 Wolverhampton

Liverpool 1st Goal

Chelsea 2 vs. 1 Fullham

All The Goal's

Newcastle 3 vs. 1 Charlton

All The Goal's

Can we have the 8 goals from the Boro vs Birmingham game please? Or at least Maccarone's 2nd goal (the 4th Boro goal)

Ernestito said:
thats the goal of tayfur havutcu, captain of besiktas, making the 1:2 against elazigspor on sunday

check it out :D

you can see it here

besiktas is going down the hole, whocares about them :roll:

Back
Top Bottom