Footballers when they were young....

rockykabir

hello
30 March 2003
London -> New York -> San Francisco
Liverpool FC
ThomasGOAL has a pic of a young Zinedine Zidane as his avatar. Quite hilarious - for those who haven't seen it, here it is:

biografia_zidane1.jpg

Here is a pic of Ronaldo:

young0020.jpg

Any others?

Last edited:
Nice idea RockyKabir ;)

Christian Vieri :
yvieri.jpg

Alessandro Nesta :
ynesta.jpg

Alessandro Del Piero :
ydelpirlo.jpg

Luis Figo :
yfigo.jpg

Mickeal Owen :
yowen.jpg

Ryan Giggs :
ygiggs.jpg

Philipe Mexes :
ymexes.jpg

Fabio Cannavaro :
ycanna.jpg

Vincenzo Montella :
ymontella.jpg

Paolo Maldini :
ymaldini.jpg

Filippo & Simone Inzaghi :
yinzaghi.jpg

Filippo Inzaghi again :
pippo.jpg

Francesco Totti :
ytotti.jpg

Metzelder :
ymetzel.jpg

Schneider
ysch.jpg

Klose :
yklose.jpg

Di Vaio :
ydivaio.jpg

Toldo :
ytoldo.jpg

Gabrielle Batistuta :
ybatigol.jpg

Emre :
yemre.jpg

Raul :
yraul.jpg

herman Crespo :
ycrespo.jpg

Nuno Gomes :
ygumes.jpg

Fernando Morientes :
ymorientus.jpg

Pablo Aimar :
yaimar.jpg

Christiano Ronaldo :
ycristiano.jpg

Fabien Barthez :
ybarthez.jpg

Solskjaer :
ysolskjaer.jpg

Ruud Van Nistelrooy :
ynist.jpg

Pavel Nedved :
ypavel.jpg

Milan Baros :
ybaros.jpg

Zlatan Ibrahimovic :
yzlatan.jpg

Freddie Ljungberg :
yberg.jpg

source : http://chocolate-mango.net/united/youth.htm

Ronaldinho Gaucho (no joke) :
ronaldinho.jpg

Last edited:
lol great idea for a thread man.

Very interesting to see how some have the resemblance some I can't tell at ALL like Cannavaro, Zlatan and few others but some like Zidane, Morientes, Totti, Solskjaer, Emre and Klose amazing! haha :D

By the way is it me or does Cannavaro look a bit blonde in that picture of childhood? :confused:

PLF said:
By the way is it me or does Cannavaro look a bit blonde in that picture of childhood? :confused:
It happens sometimes. My brother was blonde till he was 10 and now he has very dark hair. Strange but possible :-k .

Yeah I myself am another example of what you're saying so I def believe it ;). I wouldn't say I was blonde but I had light brownish hair and it's apparent in many pictures but that was when I was 5-10 now i have PURe black hair! Very weird but anyways that picture looks a bit more blonde than I was however maybe its sun I dont know.

I think that Ronaldinho pic is actually of Ronaldo Nazario, based on skin tone (clearly lighter than Ronaldinho de Assís) and on the fact that Ronaldo was actually dubbed Ronaldinho in his early days in the Brazil National Team, which shirt he is wearing. That's why I think that's actually Ronaldo - plus, it resembles more to him than to Ronaldinho.

lol Totti looks like one of those smug higher class rich kids, who just has to clicks his fingers and gets what he wants from daddy.

Totti is a twat like most of the Italian players. Dirty, greasy, racist buggers . . .

Back
Top Bottom