Football's classic goals

Nope, the winner is a Brazilian goal; either that classic Carlos Alberto goal in the WC final in 1970 or the Eder goal against Scotland in the WC 1982.

Other classic: Madjer in ECI final Porto - Bayern Munchen

About Van Basten: he scored better goals...

Stan said:
Nope, the winner is a Brazilian goal; either that classic Carlos Alberto goal in the WC final in 1970 or the Eder goal against Scotland in the WC 1982.

Other classic: Madjer in ECI final Porto - Bayern Munchen

About Van Basten: he scored better goals...

Yer I know what you mean, like the Den Bosch one but even that is debatable.
And besides, this was a Euro final!!

Date: 10/May/1995
Stadium: Parc des Princes, Paris
Match: European Cup Winners Cup, Final, Arsenal - Real Zaragoza.

At the second time (68') Juan Eduardo Esnaider make the 0-1 to Real Zaragoza with a great goal, at the 77' Hartson make de 1-1.

At the end of extra-time, Nayim make this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAxR2ZvAQLc&search=nayim

A great hug from Zaragoza

Simmsm88 said:
The announcer makes this goal 10x greater than it already is.

What do you mean ? the goal + the commentator is great or the goal is poor and the commentator add to become a great goal ?

I remember seeing a goal from an African goalkeeper many moons ago when he beat god knows how many players and whacked a shot in from around 30 yards.

For absolute Roy of the Rovers stuff, had to be that goalie from one of the little English teams, injury time and his team where being relegated to the conference, up popped the goalie to score, unbelivable.

FD

ThomasGOAL said:
What do you mean ? the goal + the commentator is great or the goal is poor and the commentator add to become a great goal ?
The goal is superb and great without the commentator. One of the best.

But with the commentator it just makes it just so much better. I just laugh listening to it.

Back
Top Bottom