Footy Kits - Where to buy?

suggestion: make anew thread in off topic before the mods strike back

-azn

Milanista said:
By the way -fakes - ebay
-originals - kitbag, subside, adidas.com, puma.com

I got a real Nike Nigeria jersey for $15, but you have to make sure that you get it from an American seller if you are in America/Canada. Ask them to give you a phone number and call them or check out their website.

Alot of sellers list USA as their place of business and actually are located in Hong Kong or Singapore.

Milanista said:
By the way -fakes - ebay

I have purchased a Real Madrid Away shirt off ebay about a week ago from a guy from Thailand . Seems to have a good rep on the feedback back. But since reading this I feel a bit worried. I guess I will just have to wait.

the_joker360 said:
Milanista said:
By the way -fakes - ebay

I have purchased a Real Madrid Away shirt off ebay about a week ago from a guy from Thailand . Seems to have a good rep on the feedback back. But since reading this I feel a bit worried. I guess I will just have to wait.

Thailand? . . .hmmmm. . .forget Real Madrid, baby, you're getting FAKE Madrid.

ghazi said:
the_joker360 said:
Milanista said:
By the way -fakes - ebay

:roll: I knew that was coming before I clicked submit. I have bought the home top for £45 from a football shop in Central London called 'Soccer Scene' (right next to HMV). To be honest I would rather just play in the fake shirt, I dont really wanna spoil the 'real' one since I had my name put on the back.

In the pictures the shirt looks real but as I said I will just have to wait and see.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....&category=19300&sspagename=STRK:MEBWN:IT&rd=1

Check it out and let me know what you think.

the_joker360 said:
ghazi said:
the_joker360 said:
Milanista said:
By the way -fakes - ebay

:roll: I knew that was coming before I clicked submit. I have bought the home top for £45 from a football shop in Central London called 'Soccer Scene' (right next to HMV). To be honest I would rather just play in the fake shirt, I dont really wanna spoil the 'real' one since I had my name put on the back.

In the pictures the shirt looks real but as I said I will just have to wait and see.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....&category=19300&sspagename=STRK:MEBWN:IT&rd=1

Check it out and let me know what you think.

They are usually quite good fakes, they have correct badges and stuff it's just that if you look close you can spot the differences.

Nickybaker said:
They are usually quite good fakes, they have correct badges and stuff it's just that if you look close you can spot the differences.

well, the following shirts are fakes, try spotting the differences ;)

PIC1
PIC2
PIC3

Alien_ said:
Nickybaker said:

well, the following shirts are fakes, try spotting the differences ;)

PIC1
PIC2
PIC3

The way I saw mine was fake was because in my Arsenal away shirt the writing inside the top of the shirt you can see in pic 3 has come off. Also the detail in the actual material isn't there but unless someone wanted a close inspection they wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Nickybaker said:
The way I saw mine was fake was because in my Arsenal away shirt the writing inside the top of the shirt you can see in pic 3 has come off

well it also happend with real shirts, on my manutd centenary kit, all the markings on the inside (gold one) has come of after several washes...and i can guarantee it is a 100% authentic shirt.

Anyways some "fake" jerseys are real. Adidas sets an order to make X number of shirts (5 000) but the factory makes instead X+Y (5 000 + 4 000 ) The 4000 is sold as "copies" as they still make a profit

footykits4u said:
Hi guys,

got told your discussing shirts in here, I run www.footykits4u.com so any questions I'm happy to answer :)

Regards

well then, explain me why you ripped the jersey pictures off other sites like kitbag or subside ? sorry but that doesn't help me think you're a reliable seller

Alien_ said:
footykits4u said:
Hi guys,

got told your discussing shirts in here, I run www.footykits4u.com so any questions I'm happy to answer :)

Regards

well then, explain me why you ripped the jersey pictures off other sites like kitbag or subside ? sorry but that doesn't help me think you're a reliable seller

Slow down, fella. You dont know that for sure. I'm sure all sites "rip" their jersey pictures from other sources without obtaining waiver of copyright infringement claims. They all dont take their own digital camera and then post their pics on the web.

B'sides - He aint selling pictures, baby - He's selling jerseys. At a nice price too.

ghazi said:
Slow down, fella. You dont know that for sure. I'm sure all sites "rip" their jersey pictures from other sources without obtaining waiver of copyright infringement claims. They all dont take their own digital camera and then post their pics on the web.

B'sides - He aint selling pictures, baby - He's selling jerseys. At a nice price too.

well that's why i'm asking him to explain this...i'm not giving my money to someone i'm not sure i should trust...i'd like to have at least comments of this site before buying anything, quite fair don't you think ?

ive bought about 5 shirts off footykits4u, they are top top quality shirts that come packaged correctly and with all tags still attached.
buy in confidence ppl, you will not be dissapointed

super mick mcarthy said:
ive bought about 5 shirts off footykits4u, they are top top quality shirts that come packaged correctly and with all tags still attached.
buy in confidence ppl, you will not be dissapointed

that's the kind of comment i like to hear :D

I agree with you Alien - i just didnt think it was fair to call him out for taking those pics from other sites without stating how you knew that to be the case. All good.

. . while you're on the site, let me know if he has the new Cameroon jersey, will ya. ;)

You can always tell if it's fake by the material + It usually says produced in England.

I have a few unfortunately... tomit quality.

ghazi said:
I agree with you Alien - i just didnt think it was fair to call him out for taking those pics from other sites without stating how you knew that to be the case. All good.

. . while you're on the site, let me know if he has the new Cameroon jersey, will ya. ;)

I can see why you might be worried about the pics being the same, but let me just clear things up. Most sites get the pics from their suppliers and that's where were get ours from.

I assure you that we won't be beaten on prices for this quality of jerseys. All shirts £27.50 including Euro 2004.

Also, if you're worried about our shirts being Thailand fakes, note that all Thailand sellers ONLY sell in XL while we have all sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL available :)

www.footykits4u.com

hmmmmmmmmmm thailand fakes rings a clear bell in my head bought 2 jerseys at ebay barca and juve they are as fake as fake can be so fake i cannot even wera them to shite

My bro wants a Madrid shirt for his birthday so I am just about to order from footykits4u. I will let you all know how I get on

Just to confirm Chris that I got your order. Your order has been processed and I will order from my supplier tonight. From there, delivery takes on average 10-14 days depending on the international post. It has been nearer the 10 days lately but don't take that as a given as it fluctuates frequently and we have no control over it.

i have friends who have ordered from footykits4u and they have great things to say. Keep the prices low and the quality high.

Why dont you sell more than jerseys? How about balls, etc. at a dscount?

We're going to be adding a number of other football items in the near future, starting with socks, shorts and tracksuits :)

i bought a kit from thailand, i think is fake, but is a very good shirt, i payed only 18 bucks for real madrid 2004 shirt, with number 9 and ronaldo in the back.

i guess im gonna buy a lot shirts from there, now

$18.00 is a rip off for a fake.
eusa_dance.gif

Back
Top Bottom