Footy Kits - Where to buy?

Just about the equivalent of US$11.00.
Did you buy the kit online or did you come here and buy it? If you bought it online, $18.00 would be reasonable considering there is shipping cost.

Just to let you know we can now get ALL shirts in ANY size.

And we'll have the new Euro 2004 shirts in the next couple of days...

We can get XL long sleeves, yes, not sure what is is your after though, sorry, can you clarify?

Just a quick note to say we've got Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal and Ireland shirts on special offer for the next 48 hours.

Only £15 for 100% official shirts, not a bad deal :)

One of them is my Brothers birthday present and his Birthday is Thurs, before then will be great ;)

I'll do what I can, depends on international post but if it's possible I'll get it to you in time.

brazil_h04.jpg

Now thats what I call fake! :D

feel sorry for the poor soul who's bidding for it though... :mrgreen:

footykits4u said:
We can get XL long sleeves, yes, not sure what is is your after though, sorry, can you clarify?

XXL :P

XL is a bit short in the sleeves for me :/ Even Subside doesn't really have XXL shirts, they have a few but they don't have personalized ones, or even 'here' shirts.

What shirt are you after and I'll see what I can do?

Hi Footy Kits4U, You able to get the Real Madrid away long sleeve in a large?

Also have you got a date for when your getting the new international Nike kits in? I have seen them in a sports shop in Boro and they look mint, esp the Holland Away shirt. Cheers

Yes, I will add the Real Madrid away to the site in an hour or so.

The new Nike kits will also be added to the site in the next day or two, so stay tuned :)

As promised the Real away L/S is now available for purchase on the site :)

footykits4u said:
Yes, I will add the Real Madrid away to the site in an hour or so.

The new Nike kits will also be added to the site in the next day or two, so stay tuned :)

WOW Thats super fast. Cheers

Also, if you go into the L/S section, Fulham 3rd (lovely shirt) also currently comes in XXL.

Remember to holler over here when you get the Cameroon jerseys, bro!

hey footykits 4u u seen the new morocco nike away ive seen the home got the new design all green with red piping and red block on back for name of which sud b in white

also its £40 but made in morocco am thinking to go and 1 in summer if any 1 wants shirts there not real but v good copies

also you got any pics

Not seen Morocco yet, we will be getting limited new Cameroon home (3 Large and 3 XL) in this week.

It will be more expensive as it's limited, maybe around £32.50

Just to let Chris Wright know his shirts were posted today, so if the PO does it's job you should get by Thursday :)

Wow fantastic prices!!! I've wanted a Real Madrid top for a long time but I ain't paying £40. Can you tell me if the lettering you use on the back of the shirt is the correct styling? For example for Real Madrid its black with the yellow outline (home kit).

Thanks

Yes our name and numbering is 100% official style for each team.

Back
Top Bottom