Footy Kits - Where to buy?

E

enoc

hi i want to buy some soccer jerseys but dunno how to tell if they are real or fake, could you help me? mbe suggests some good sellers

thanks

I've only bought from two different sellers, not really sure of the name of the first one, but lately the_soccer is who I've been buying from.

Some are really easy to tell when they are fake (No adidas, nike, puma, etc logo.). You could also check http://subsidesports.com to compare.

Actually, it is pretty hard to tell. In Thailand, there are some great fake kits (99%), if you're not careful, you wouldn't know the difference.

Thats the chance you take purchasing off the net. I bought an X box turned out I actually purchased an X box box. I learnt my lesson and have sinced ripped off more than a dozen people on ebay. Powerseller!

Thats the chance you take purchasing off the net. I bought an X box turned out I actually purchased an X box box. I learnt my lesson and have sinced ripped off more than a dozen people on ebay. Powerseller!

you purposely rip people off on ebay?
if you do your scum
anyways go to www.footykits4u.com , hes a seller off ebay but also has his own site
recently bought a madrid home and ac milan home for 50 quid alltogether

super mick mcarthy said:
if you do your scum

Bit harsh don't you think? Brand new X-box boxes are selling for a mint on ebay, its not my responsibilty to make everyone aware that they are only purchasing a box. I run a legitimate business selling xbox boxes.

Johnny Utah said:
super mick mcarthy said:
if you do your scum

Bit harsh don't you think? Brand new X-box boxes are selling for a mint on ebay, its not my responsibilty to make everyone aware that they are only purchasing a box. I run a legitimate business selling xbox boxes.

NO YOU ARE SCUM!!!!

Got another question :P
Anyone know of any eBay sellers that have XXL (US or UK) Long sleeve? XL long sleeve is a little short on the sleeves :/

I've been trying to get a Germany away long sleeve.

fakes jerseys that look 99% real are mostly XL in size. go check out ebay for cheap jerseys that look real. i bet you they are XL.

i bought a jersey from ebay before but it was genuine. size S (very hard to find).

it's quite easy to spot fake ones sometimes.

i saw a white italy away top (with sponsor logo, etc.) that looked perfectly real.

problem was the name was "buffon" on the back and the number "1".

Nickybaker said:
Johnny Utah said:
super mick mcarthy said:
if you do your scum

NO YOU ARE SCUM!!!!

how come the buyers haven't blacklisted him yet? i say he is bollocks.

You have been warned, anytime you purchase online you are chancing your arm.

long as you buy with your credit card your protected againt fraud etc
you, my friend, are a complete cock
think everyone else on this board will agree

super mick mcarthy said:

long as you buy with your credit card your protected againt fraud etc
you, my friend, are a complete cock
think everyone else on this board will agree

Yep, i'll second that

I third it. But I think he is makng a lame attempt at humor. If he is serious then he can give me evidence and I can send it some lawyer friends in the Dept of Justice.. ;)

footykits4u said:
Hi guys,

got told your discussing shirts in here, I run www.footykits4u.com so any questions I'm happy to answer :)

Regards

When do you get the new Cameroon jerseys and how much for the jersey and the shipping to the US??

Thanks.

I haven't been ripping off Americans, so you justice department can kiss my ass.

Back
Top Bottom