For $ALE REF !!! You DECIDE HoW much |\Red CARD WAS A MUST|/

M

mrdjkola

Paid Refereeee !!!

thanks for viewing ,, as you see fb fight with paid ref's and we still going to be the CHAMPION and yes we WON that game , no matter how many dogs there is to kill we are going to be CHAMPIONS !

ps: not meant for extra thread but this is ref's big cheating and needed some center attention , if this happend in euro im sure that ref was already FIRED !

Last edited by a moderator:
i think the ball was in play when the keeper bent down to stop the ball from rolling with his hands

-fb

Oh..I thought maybe it was a freekick, but yea, if the ball was in play there is no question thats a red card.

Still, last I knew, when a player tells the referee to book another player, doesnt he get a yellow card?

its not a free kick the goalie is going off his line to almost midfield and where he supposed to kick the ball he touches it like its a free kick or something ...

kingpug said:
Oh..I thought maybe it was a freekick, but yea, if the ball was in play there is no question thats a red card.

Still, last I knew, when a player tells the referee to book another player, doesnt he get a yellow card?

it's really really poor sportsmanship but it happens everyday, every game you'll find a footballer asking for another on the opposite team to be booked. it's ultimately up to the official to make that judgement

-fb

on this incident the player doesnt have to ask anything, that sold ref should reopen his "real" book, im not talking about the cheating one he has, open the "real" fifa rules book which he is a fifa approved ref (haha what a joke) i beg him to open that book and read the rule that what happens when the goalie touches the ball in midfield , it wasnt a free kick oh no, if it was he wouldnt stopped it, but he stopped it and just gave a free kick, tell me where in the world this happens without the goalie seeing a red card ? i dont think this happens in any euro games or in any cl games, if this happend during a manchester and arsenal derby this forum i bet would've agree...

cheers.

Who aint agreeing?..it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know that the player shoulda been sent off.

Instead of crying because we "dont agree", cry about the fact your countries league is corrupt.

OK, so I'm really fucking confused by the whole thing. First off all Anelka should have had a free kick on the edge of the area, then the goalie just randomly stops the ball with his hand??? WTF is this league of yours.

mrdjkola said:
i beg him to open that book and read the rule that what happens when the goalie touches the ball in midfield , it wasnt a free kick oh no, if it was he wouldnt stopped it, but he stopped it and just gave a free kick, tell me where in the world this happens without the goalie seeing a red card ?
First of all, there is no rule that says about the goalie picking the ball up in midfield :lmao:.

Second that ref is more qualified than you so leave it there.

Third, about half of the team in white should have been booked for surrounding the ref like that, it was worse than Arsenal.

anelka incident is just a replay, what u dont see is the goalie is taking the ball to midfield to just launch it but he tocuhes with hand and didnt get a red card...

kingpug said:
Who aint agreeing?..it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know that the player shoulda been sent off.

Instead of crying because we "dont agree", cry about the fact your countries league is corrupt.

yes sir this is what i wanted to point out, i mean you can see it's very hard to be champion in this league since ref's always get paid from other teams who doesnt want your sucesss.

I agree with Scholes18 & Tim7.
That is never going to be a red card for the keeper in the civilised world.

mrdjkola - I suggest you watch some football from better leagues and get a better understanding of the game.
Maybe Anelka's team should have taken a quick free kick and scored a goal instead of acting like whining children. Pathetic. :roll:

Zygalski said:
I agree with Scholes18 & Tim7.
That is never going to be a red card for the keeper in the civilised world.

mrdjkola - I suggest you watch some football from better leagues and get a better understanding of the game.
Maybe Anelka's team should have taken a quick free kick and scored a goal instead of acting like whining children. Pathetic. :roll:

u guys dont understand... the ANELKA THING IS JUST A REPLAY !!!

on the backround "live" game GOALIE JUST PICKS UP the ball , where he supposed to hit it he decides to go further to pass his fellow players but he decides to touch, watch it again, ANELKA THING IS JUST A REPLAY THE live thing is much different thing, the replay is like 2 mins ago incident they showing but the goalie taking the ball further is the "live" one.

oh yeah and there is a rule that says goalie cannot touch the ball out of the penalty area, if there is free kick to take yes he can touch it but just to pass his fellow player he cannot touch ball like that and stop it and kick it.

Last edited by a moderator:
here's the proof for tim7 + scholes18 (FINALLY ANOTHER PERSON WHO APPRECIATES GOOD FOOTBALL SKILL ;)) + Zygalski

in the FIFA rule book, it states that a free kick is given if the player "handles the ball deliberately (except for the goalkeeper within his own penalty area). A direct free kick is taken from where the offence occurred."

however, mrdjkola. a footballer may only be sent off if he/she "denies the opposing team a goal or an obvious goalscoring opportunity by deliberately handling the ball (this does not apply to a goalkeeper within his own penalty area)"

i only went through all this trouble because i am attending a referee's clinic at the moment and this Official FIFA Rule Book is bloody dandy. Law #12>page #2 and #4

-fb

mrdjkola said:
u guys dont understand... the ANELKA THING IS JUST A REPLAY !!

we arent talkin about anelka thing,

we are talking about when keeper dribbled it half way up field and touched ball with his hands, yes it was handball, allthough it looked like keeper was signalling to ref askin if it was a free kick for offside or something before he touched it with his hand, either way it was never a red card, not in a million years,

if anyone should have been sent off it should have been the players in the white, for acting like total twats tryin to get the keeper booked/sent off

I agree with the Turkish guy, a blatant handball should be a red card, whether its stopping a goal or like the one in the video.

The LEAST that shoulda happened was that guy in white get booked along with the keeper.

kingpug said:
I agree with the Turkish guy, a blatant handball should be a red card, whether its stopping a goal or like the one in the video.

not true, it says so in the FIFA rulebooks mate

-fb

footieBalla said:
not true, it says so in the FIFA rulebooks mate

-fb

if u say so, why we never see goalies going out and touchinge the ball , or picking it up and throwing to their players or like make the ball bounce with their hands and take a volley , why we never see this if this is allowed ? this is not allowed, i dont know what book u are reading but if this happen in europe it will be straight red, whether u touching the ball to prevent goal or touching it just for fun, U CANT handle the ball outside the box , isnt this a rule ??

FIFA Rule Book, i'm sorry they don't have the entire file in Turkish, but if they had it, i would show you.

-fb

well the books can say that

but i want to see this happen again in a big match, im just wondering what will happen if the goalie just decides to hand the ball like that out of the box...

i can understand your frustration. however, it's passed us now so there isnt much you can do about it. if the keeper handled the ball deliberately to slow down the pace of the match (which he wasnt) then i would be curious as to why escaped with no bookings, however it was a gentle pat of the ball that benefitted nobody (even though that is sort of a lame way to put it)

anyway, just let it slide mate

-fb

mrdjkola said:
whether u touching the ball to prevent goal or touching it just for fun, U CANT handle the ball outside the box , isnt this a rule ??
This is a rule, but if you listen to what footieballa and others are saying, they say that it doesn't mean an automatic sending off.

As the goalie did not deny an obvious goal scoring opportunity he shouldn't have been sent off.

Also, when we say Anelka should have taken a quick free kick, we mean when the ref had given the freekick for the goalie handball, they should have taken the quick free kick then, while the keeper was miles out of his goal and just scored. Instead they showed terrible gamesmanship and tryed to get the keeeper sent off.

Tim7 said:
This is a rule, but if you listen to what footieballa and others are saying, they say that it doesn't mean an automatic sending off.

As the goalie did not deny an obvious goal scoring opportunity he shouldn't have been sent off.

Also, when we say Anelka should have taken a quick free kick, we mean when the ref had given the freekick for the goalie handball, they should have taken the quick free kick then, while the keeper was miles out of his goal and just scored. Instead they showed terrible gamesmanship and tryed to get the keeeper sent off.

thats also true, but i believe %95 of world teams would feel the same way to have him sent off and ofcourse i believe one of the player on the pitch also have to leave.... anyways, it was a crucial call, its upto the referee but i think it was a bad call since if u are going to blow that whistle why not just let the game run if u arent going to do anything about it and just give it a free kick like someone fauled someone...

95%?
From this thread you will see that you mean 0.1% :roll:

It is pointless to discuss this with you since you continue to argue and won't even believe the fifa rule book. You are WRONG!

Back
Top Bottom