For all genuine online players!please read!

bigfraz

Non-League
29 October 2006
did you know that there are some fu**ers online that have the ability to mess with your players, we were 2-1 up in a 2 on 2 while they were hosting, they started lag, we called them. second half we went 3-1 up and my partner started gloating, they took over both our players, and i pulled the plug after they got to 5-3. my faith in online gaming has oficially, gone> if your not good enough why cheat? why cutback, yes yes im a whiney little bitch i hear you say, well fuck it, im not, im just a good, honest player who gets beaten by cheating shits, after they realise there just not good enough.
thought lag was bad enough, they have a lag blocker, and a controll patch just fo realy fu** people over Konami need to get a grip of this of can someone tell me if i can or how:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :triangle: :trianglD: \\:o/ to stop it???

No offense, but how many of these moaning threads do you online players need?

Cutback this, cutback that. Please get over it!

To be fair it is a Feckin pain. You can create rooms saying NO BIG TEAMS, i had 6 cracking games last night with a spanish guy not a cutback in sight.

But then the flipside some idiot comes in sees the name of the room then heads straight for brazil:mad: :mad: how stupid can you get? i expect that from a Frenchman not a Englishman

guys the complaint is not for once about the cutback, it is infact about the fact that another user has the ability to controll my game character and influence the score as many goals as they like and there is not a thing i can do about it. they use some kind of cheat mechanism, how can it be stopped. read the whole thing plz\\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ :circle: :circle: :square: :x: :triangle: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: ;)

I am a genuine online player, and whats with all the smileys on your posts?

No offense, but how many of these moaning threads do you online players need?

Cutback this, cutback that. Please get over it!

To be fair it is a Feckin pain. You can create rooms saying NO BIG TEAMS, i had 6 cracking games last night with a spanish guy not a cutback in sight.

But then the flipside some idiot comes in sees the name of the room then heads straight for brazil:mad: :mad: how stupid can you get? i expect that from a Frenchman not a Englishman

yes get over it

cut back def it its not that hard

if u dont want cut back play offline\\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/

lol hit home hard did it\\:o/ \\:o/
Haha, but no it didn't hit home hard because I don't do it. It annoys me because "cutback" seems to come up in multiple threads with people going on about it all the time.

Listen as far as I know the way the online structure works is based on results, percentages and statistics. As I have said before in another thread, people are going to do what they have to to win the game, end of story!

If the online mode got rid of the tables/leader boards etc, maybe people would play a more adventurous game with less cheating or use of frowned upon tactics. But thats not how it works is it.

I don't blame anyone for moaning about Konami's poor service or people disconnecting etc, but when people go on about how the opposition scored a goal in a certain way you really are clutching at straws surely.

you know, I don't care about cutbacks or superteam cheats anymore.

I now officially hate lag cheaters. I've been 2 times 2nd today in a competition because a lag-cheat had 3 times the Goal difference i had, just because they lag their half so bad they can just walk every goal in easily.

or when yr up against them and first half lag you to death and lead 2-0, 2nd half they go all out of defend and keep the lead just barely and then laugh at you

fucked up cheats

u mean if ur opponent is two bar, u will still be lag in one half? i only exprience this when the connection show one bar.

ok guys my origional point was Has anyone else suffered by having their oponent take controll of their team?????? Do you know how it is done or how to stop it, the formation thing is a good idea ? anyone else?\\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ :circle: :applause: :applause: :applause: :square: :circle: :x: :D :D \\:o/ \\:o/

ok guys my origional point was Has anyone else suffered by having their oponent take controll of their team?????? Do you know how it is done or how to stop it, the formation thing is a good idea ? anyone else?\\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ :circle: :applause: :applause: :applause: :square: :circle: :x: :D :D \\:o/ \\:o/

that happened to me just today!! I wondered how this was possible..:shock: and i'm asking help too...

but you can defend the cut back best thing to do it play offline with someone and tell me to cut back all the time soon eth you will be able to defend it thats what i did :)

I see this issue of outside team inrerfearance has still not been resumed, if anyone can tell me how somone has the ability to take away my controll of my own players in order for them to score. please tell me how to stop it as it is incredably intolerable!

Back
Top Bottom