for fmgod or anyone to help ans

kidace

Non-League
21 March 2003
hey whats up fm just need to ask a couple questions or for anyone to ans.
now this is compared to we 10 not pro evo 5 ,
1. i took a shot one time and there was an animation where the goal keeper jumped and then after tipping ball over cross bar he held on to crossbar and was swinging for a few mins have you seen this in pro evo 6?
2.just wanted to see if hopefully they kept most of the animations from we10 and added more in pro evo 6 or if lots were taken out? are the goal keeper animations more or less? are there more foul animations?
3.in we10 there is a pitch reporter but i cannot understand japanese but in pro evo 6 it does not seem to be any? also in we 10 i have seen the crowd full of fans waving for one team in the opening is that still there for pro evo 6?
4. what about saving after a a gaol or spectacular save like in we 10 can we do that in pro evo 6? i saw a guy say it was in his manual but he could not find it?
tks for help

kidace said:
hey whats up fm just need to ask a couple questions or for anyone to ans.
now this is compared to we 10 not pro evo 5 ,
1. i took a shot one time and there was an animation where the goal keeper jumped and then after tipping ball over cross bar he held on to crossbar and was swinging for a few mins have you seen this in pro evo 6?
2.just wanted to see if hopefully they kept most of the animations from we10 and added more in pro evo 6 or if lots were taken out? are the goal keeper animations more or less? are there more foul animations?
3.in we10 there is a pitch reporter but i cannot understand japanese but in pro evo 6 it does not seem to be any? also in we 10 i have seen the crowd full of fans waving for one team in the opening is that still there for pro evo 6?
4. what about saving after a a gaol or spectacular save like in we 10 can we do that in pro evo 6? i saw a guy say it was in his manual but he could not find it?
tks for help
1. Haven't seen that one yet. Hope it's in there.

2. I would have thought that there were more animations. I don't know about the foul animations.

3. There doesn't seem to be a pitchside reporter in PES6 also I think they've taken out the waving fans as I haven't seen them yet.

4. You can save replays at almost anytime. The only times you can't is goal-kicks, free-kicks and throw-ins.

Back
Top Bottom