**For those watching the US episodes only!** 24 Season 5 **Spoilers about!**

rockykabir

hello
30 March 2003
London -> New York -> San Francisco
Liverpool FC
This thread is for us impatient ones who are currently watching the US episodes of 24 ;)

If you have any future episode knowledge, please put them in Spoiler Tags!

Episodes are released in the UK (lets keep this clean - no warez talk please!) on Tuesday.

After a crazy start, season 5 has been disappointing for me. Too many cliches and not interesting enough.

However, Episodes 11 and 12 (4pm-6pm)....OMG!! How amazing were they?

Robocop (Chris Henderson) was the highlight of all this...such a dude :) - Jack is back on form yea!!!!

Season 5 started off really well and as you say went downhill though still watchable. I agree about the last two too. I'm thankful there was no long emotional goodbye between the two acting powerhouses of Chloe and Edgar, not sure I could've taken that. :)

Oh and how much did Curtis running through the hospital with a canister look like this:
1.gif

rockykabir said:
After a crazy start, season 5 has been disappointing for me. Too many cliches and not interesting enough.

However, Episodes 11 and 12 (4pm-6pm)....OMG!! How amazing were they?

Robocop (Chris Henderson) was the highlight of all this...such a dude :) - Jack is back on form yea!!!!
robocop? who are you talking about, dont you mean Buckaroo Bonzai(peter weller)?

bebquintero, you live in the US and you've not seen it?! See here.

Can't see the latest episode anywhere yet. Have they taken a Lost-style break or am I just being impatient?

Edit: I was being impatient, *cough*.

Last edited:
Oh my God.
Oh my God.
Oh my God.
BITCH!!

It's back to the way series one was now - I'm genuinely gripped. And what's best is that there's still another ten to go, rather than this happening with ONE to go.

Why can't they show ten in one night though? Argh. :(

LOL JB!

I agree...I'm loving it at the mo! Its funny cos just a while ago, I was thinking of switching off as it got rubbish.

EDIT: I found the end a bit peculiar tho. I mean, it was Audrey that gave Jack the details about that russian woman (who is fooooooiiine btw!). Why would she risk incriminating herself? Did she not recognize her?

DOUBLE EDIT:
Maybe Audrey was who Chris Henderson was talking to?!

Last edited:
this 24 show is boring..1st jack is a panic button 2nd the president is a tourist...give me footballer wives and dream team more realistic,I want to live in London

Anybody seen the season finale?
Looks like:
I think everybody saw it coming that the chinese were gonna get Bauer, but the way he fucked up Logan was smart. But what bugs me is: Did Martha did that scene on purpose to get Logan? It looked liked that way, when looking at the funny face of Mike Novic when the SS arrests Logan. He was screaming silently :lol:

Maybe this will be a first that we will see Jack in action outside of the US (or LA for that matter)

Back
Top Bottom