Form

Mack

Champions League
8 August 2003
Manchester
MCFC
Now this might seem weird but is there such a thing as form when playing Pro Evo? I got a pretty good online record whe it comes to pro evo but over the last 2 days eveything i do does no longer work im just getting beat for fun not even against good players, Now i know teams have good and bad form in the real world but does this transfer to Pro evo?

Over the weekend I was on fire, I won something like 12 games out of 16 played. However since sunday evening the complete opposite has happend I think I have lost 8 out of my last 10. I haven't been playing too bad, just haven't been taking my chances and stupid lapses in concentration have been punished. I know that once I put a couple of chances away I will get back on track.

Problem is, when I lose I wanna get back to winning ways so I play another game, but as I am frustrated I play bad and it snowballs and I keep losing. I have made it my new policy that if I lose 2 on the trot then I will go and do something else for an hour and come back later.

Last edited:
i have that aswell, one day im clinical infront of goal the next im not wasting chances that should have been burried. I just curse the striker who's missing the goals. Defensively im pretty much always sound but if the strikers dont score its gonna be a 0-0 of a close loss

It's simple, sometimes your mind is just not switched on enough to play as you can do, the only solution is once you've realised this go do something else and come back a day or two later.

yeah thats normal, yesterday night i saw an awful match played by my friend that has lost using real madrid against celtic, but he doesnt play that bad normally. I think that he simply couldnt stand for the pressure of having the stronger team.

Should of listened and had a couple of days off instead i plough right in there and ended up with 1 win and 5 losses!:(

Imgoing to play again tonight and if i play as badly again im banning mysellf from playing all weekend!

MACK,
like we were saying last night after our league game, i have lulls when i just can't play well.

it is wierd but it makes it more enjoyable (and also fustrating), when i do get into a lull i dont play anyone else except the computer until i know im ready and back 'on form' again.

but i defo know what your gettin at :)

guess what...
the form lull has hit me tonight (lost 4 games in a row, badly!), i will not be back online playing pes till next week.

thank you please :lmao:

After my recent dip in form since sunday, i had a night off on tuesday. Started playing again last night and won 4 in a row, but stopped as I wanted to carry on the form tonight, having a break every-so-often is definately a good idea.

Well im back ended up last night won 8 lost 1 drawn 1! :) I just have to remember next time just walk away...

Back
Top Bottom