Formula-1

M

metal jason

The new season will be start soon but just wondering what's the different between the old car and new car? I know the rules has changed, and which car is faster?

I think Michael can win this season again although his new car will not be use before the fifth circuit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still kind of crap, isn't it though? The new rules should make a difference but I'm not holding my breath. Last time I was nearly off my seat watching it was when Nigel Mansell had all those epic battles to win just one World Championship....

I would agree the competition will be much better to watch if there have more team can fight with Ferrari, but on the other hand, can u just think why other team cant make a better car, engine or find a better driver?? I'm not sure are they really dont have so much money like Ferrari, but might be they're just lack of the skills to be a better team.

Why bother, Ferrari has more money, the best driver. All things are not equal. Think I'll stick to "dodgy can't predict the result" football. F1 sends me to sleep. Now rallying...there's a good sport.

Ferrari are wankers. They showed it by not agreeing with all the other teams to let minardi race with last year's car beacause they do not have the finances to build the car in accordance to the new regulations in time. some would argue rules are rules, but seriously, this is minardi! a teams that is consistently at the back of the pack and no threat to the majority if not all the f1 teams.

Might be they just want to keep the game fair... i dunno but anyway, Schumacher was out in the first game.

I used to love F1, but shumi ruined my love for it! :\
Ferrari has the best car and best driver. The only one I saw that could battle with shumi was Montoya!These days, not even him IMO.
McClaren used to be good, till they ruined their own car.
Ayrton Senna would kick shumi's ass if he didn't squished himself against a wall! :S

Good race yesterday. Schumi was knocked out by some idiot, but Fisichella had a great race and took top. Toyota ended with 2 racers in the top 3 with barrichello coming 2nd.

If Fisichella doesnt win *ITALIAN :D*.... im sure Ferrari will win *ITALIAN ASWELL&.

i though the agg qualifiers helped the race loads but i dont know about them using one set of tyres what happens if it pisses down half way through and there all on slicks!? still cant manage to watch a whole though!

If it rains on and off in every practice for the next 10 grand prixs or so we might have a Championship!

Milanista said:
Good race yesterday. Schumi was knocked out by some idiot, but Fisichella had a great race and took top. Toyota ended with 2 racers in the top 3 with barrichello coming 2nd.

If Fisichella doesnt win *ITALIAN :D*.... im sure Ferrari will win *ITALIAN ASWELL&.

It was Schumcahers fault he was well outside the line and delibrately rammed is car into Jaques. Schumacher should be banned for a few races the man is such a wanker and a bad sport to boot.

Haha, if he returns after a few races, i bet he can still compete for top spot.

I find F1 very boring apart from the very start of races and the end.

F1 is no real motorsport anymore...it's boring like hell and whatever.

i prefer DTM and WTCC, more competition there.

(but i like playing Grand Prix 4 ;) )

Watch the start and turn off for an hour and a half....then turn back on to catch the end. Apathy rules for me as even tho Schumi still hasn't done well, as soon as he gets his new car say goodbye to unpredictability again.

All of this F1 rules and stuff is just pure bullshit you can't limit technology engineers will always find a way around ...

Anyway I used to be a GREAT fan of F1 and Mclaren .. but F1 and Mclaren have gone downhill..

for eg.

1. stupid new rules , shorter cars, higher front wings wtf... no pitstop or something omg
2. no tobaco ads blah blah
3. same engine for a race weekend

these are just stupid ... those rules aren't about racing it's about the bloody CAR...

if the FIA or whatever the F1 governing body is called wanted F1 to be fair and square then obviously all teams would use the same car, everything standard parts but could be adjusted however nothing can be added but things can be removed...

oh well and then we can really see who's the "world champion" not some bloody german who sits in a high-tech car wondering why he's even driving his F1 as their is no challenge for him atm apart from like a fair few...

Fernando Alonso won todays GP!
I wonder If it's going to be ths year Ferrari and Schummi will lose!
If this keeps up I might start watching F1 again

And look at toyota, just 1 year in this an they are already 2nd!

GP Bahrein, first 10:
1. Fernando Alonso
2. Jarno Trulli
3. Kimi Raikkonen
4. Ralf Schumacher
5. Pedro de la Rosa
6. Mark Webber
7. Felipe Massa
8. David Coulthard
9. Rubens Barrichello
10. Tiago Monteiro

Current championship standings.
Pilots:
1. Fernando Alonso - 26
2. Jarno Trulli - 16
3. Giancarlo Fisichella - 10
4. Ralf Schumacher - 9
5. David Coulthard - 9
6. Rubens Barrichello - 8
7. Juan Pablo Montoya - 8
8. Kimi Raikkonen - 7
9. Mark Webber - 7
10. Nick Heidfeld - 6
11. Pedro de la Rosa - 4
12. Christian Klien - 3
13. Felipe Massa - 2
14. Michael Schumacher - 2 :o

Teams:
1. Renault - 36
2. Toyota - 25
3. McLaren - 19
4. Williams - 13
5. Red Bull - 12
6. Ferrari - 10
7. Sauber - 2

Doesnt that might make the game more exciting when Ferrari havent win any game in the first few match??

Seven teams pulled out of the US GP to boos from 100,000 Indianpolis fans as a row over tyres destroyed the race.
Only Ferrari, Minardi and Jordan - on Bridgestone tyres - raced after Ferrari scuppered a last-ditch rescue proposal.

Six cars only, started the race. The teams that pulledt out were Renault, McLaren, BAR, Williams, Red Bull, Toyota and Sauber.
FIA might have a problem on their hands. And of course Ferrari took the chance for Shumi to take a win.
Pos No Driver Team Laps Time/Retired Grid Points

1 1 Michael Schumacher Ferrari 73 Winner 5 10

2 2 Rubens Barrichello Ferrari 73 +1.5 secs 7 8

3 18 Tiago Monteiro Jordan-Toyota 72 +1 Lap 17 6

4 19 Narain Karthikeyan Jordan-Toyota 72 +1 Lap 19 5

5 21 Christijan Albers Minardi-Cosworth 71 +2 Lap 18 4

6 20 Patrick Friesacher Minardi-Cosworth 71 +2 Lap 20 3

I couldnt believe that when I heard what had happened. I am sure those 6 drivers werent bothered though as its probably the most points some of them have ever got

I know it was a complete farce, but all I can see is that it was Michelin's fault, they had given the teams the wrong tyre for the race track. I mean one of the excuses was the 'diamond cut of the indy track' FFS Michelin Man, should you not have noticed that before sending out the teams on the feckin thing. It is a shame for the FIA etc, but really it's the piss poor by the big white blimp boy.

Put it like this, say lots of footie teams were set to play a few matches, they all have had to select what to wear on there feet, plus they know the condition of the pitch, lots of teams round out in mouldies and the pitch is a mud fest, the other teams who had decided on studs wouldnt say, ah sure we'll let ya change the rules, you can have studs even though you said you'd be wearing mouldies.

Screw them, it was a stupid mistake, it's just a case of Bridgestone teams finally getting an advantage by running a harder compound tyre. As for having a chicane at the end of the banked section of the track to slow down the top speeds, well hows about maybe the teams running the Michelin tyres just didnt drive as fast on that part of the track!!!! Stupid effers, ;)

Not that I care as I dont watch it anymore, but I just think that it's Michelin's fault and thus no rule breaking could be applied just cause the majority of teams had them tyres.

FIA kinda had to let the race go since 50 000 fans were protesting. Michelin's fault.

Those 6 racers also needed the win, especially Ferrari ... and as a result Ferrari is now tied 2nd with Maclaren.

Yeah, it was absolutely job. I've been following formula one long time, but never seen anything shambolic like that. It's really sad to see, and felt very foolish to watch the race on TV. Those responsible should refund to the fans travelled to this event. Michelin totally messed up the race and spoilt what looked to be a rather exciting 2005 championship. At the same time, there are far too many regulations in F1 today.

FIA has been fokin with F1 for two years. Michelin has the bigger part of the blame, but I used to see f1 every weekend, since last year, it's simply not atractive, and this incident will only worsen the situation. All the new rules are sh*t.

Back
Top Bottom