Formula1

Goodbye Michael, you have given us 15 years of Fantastic F1. I can remember when I first saw him in Spain 1991 and how he got his Jordan up to 5th Position at one point :) Fantastic driver and ill always remember him for his great victories in the Ferrari.

The great duels he had with Damon Hill, Mika Hakkinen, Kimi Raikonnen and of course the late great Ayrton Senna. Ill always remember Michael for his brilliance, his tactical mind and his no fear approach to grand prix racing. I dont think we will ever see a driver this good for a very long time.

DJ

2007 season has started! :mrgreen:

Qualification going on now! Am I the only F1 fan here? What do you think of the new season without Schumacher?

Räikkönen won, totally dominated the race from start to finish but Lewis Hamilton had a storming debut drive in the McLaren. :applause:

He messed up in the pits today, he tried to go too early and got held up. Thats a sign of cracking under pressure I think. I was at Silverstone today and the atmosphere was good.

Did you see Kubica defending for 13 laps from Massa, amazing stuff, and his BMW is wayyyyy slower then the Ferrari.

And looking at the standings from this year I see that the third team is BMW just letting Mclarens and ferraris in a few years BMW could be fighting for first place.

I saw the BMW of Kubica going defensive everytime in the Abbey chicance. Massa had his chance, had he kept his Ferrari up the inside of Kubica in Luffield 1 he would have been through. Or Kubica could have done a Wurz and damage Massa's front suspension. :)

BMW actually did well. Its a shame they dont have the overall pacakage to match the top 2 teams.

Personally F1 needs an overhaul. Take off all this downforce bullshit and let the cars actually follow eachother and be able to make overtaking moves!

yeah this year there isnt much overtaking. Most drivers finish their races in the same place as in qualification, it gets kind of boring...

^ Did you watch it in the earlier days when overtaking happened quite often bulwa (net freak :))

yeah I watch F1 for a couple of years, but I saw lots of older races on internet, it was pretty interesting then. There is one thing that is good now - drivers safty.

HAHA did anyone see the yesterdays race, very interesting at the beginning and in the end. I am still furious with Heidfeld crashing into everybody and he says that its not his fault, yah right !
If not the BMW crash at the beginig HEI and KUB could have go pretty high, but the crash made it imposibble.
Oh, and finally HAM behind the podium, his first race in rain, for me he did not prove that he belongs in the top team.
what about your opinions?

im a formula 1 junkie eversince i saw aryton senna race and been a mclaren fan eversince

i agree hamilton still needs to prove himself more, i am just annoyed at all the publicity hes getting. yeah, he sure is an awesome talent and did make a brilliant entrance but comparing him with alonso as his team mate to the likes of senna and prost are still way too premature...

nurburgring 07 is by far the race of the season :)

^ The Hamilton Brigade certainly does get on my nerves too! Ok Jenson is in a rubbish car right now but everyone has forgotten about him! well except me and the missus! We were at Silverstone a few weeks back at the Grand Prix and we were wrapped in Jenson flags and showing him our support... 80% of others were all on the Hamilton Bandwagon!

i know man! every article, every site you visit.. even sportscenter! all lewis jeez hahaha

i like jenson too... i hope he bounces back in a big way next season... after seeing jenson win the previous year, i was so dissapointed honda f'ed up this season. i expect them to deliver this coming year though, maybe not on par as say a Ferrari or Macca but competitive enough againts the BMWs and Renaults :)

primady7.jpg

that's the most important sport newspaper in italy.

scandalous.... such an appropriate word to describe what is happening in formula 1.

at this point i would be really happy if ferrari would retire his cars from the championship..... just for the pleasure of seeing the whole formula 1 disappearing.

what a shame!

Last edited:
whats the english translation of the headline mate?

it says:
scandal (litteraly, but the most appropriate translation is "shame")
the red part says : a very bad day for sport.

i'm sorry for hamilton and alonso, coz obviously they didn't know anything of this disgusting story, but mclaren shouldn't be allowed to continue this championship.

Last edited:
well there may be a little twist here because Hamilton could still be crowned winner

They are looking at samples of the BMW and Wiliams teams fuel because of "irregularities" meaning they could all be disqualified moving Hamilton upto 4th thus getting 5 points instead of 2

Back
Top Bottom