Forum Dream Team

Me.jpg

I was guessing everyone wanted to be an attacking player.

So ive decided to be the anchorman in the team, sort of a Makelele type, never allowed to go forward.

Good in the air however and has great passing and defending skills.

Last edited:
I broke my word, I will be posting in here again.

As a forum Evo-Web is a head of the times but this league was set-up for WE8/PES4. It is easier for majority of people to be able to edit it and insert kits.

Since patching on WE9 is still a little touchy we thought it best to leave it until all European versions are out and then start another season in WE9/PES5 should this first one do well.

Sorry if that disappoints you all but we have to take the majority into account so as to get this off the ground.

Anyone thought of a team name yet or had any ideas on kits?

Hello guys, this is futix, founder of WEmaniacs the host for this league. i'm extrememly glad to see this has generated interest in this forum. I honetly hope we can have you join the league as it promises to be a great deal of fun for all involved.

just to clarify a few things. this Option file going around for the League is a WE8/PES4 one, not WE9 as some here thought. the reason being is that not all Dream team managers have WE9 and capabilities to host off a console, so we figured WE8/PES4 PC version would be better. having said that, i urge you guys to go to our forum and check how the league is shaping up as it may give you ideas on how to put your team together a bit quicker http://wemaniacs.com/smf/index.php?board=80.0
Remember, Kickoff is OCT 1st, so we all only have a couple of weeks to get the Option File ready to go.

We look forward to having you guys on board.

kevano22 said:
ahh, not so good then.

pes4/we8 is crap.

mays well wait for pes5 then

Well, it'll be a while before PES5 is fully editable and we did not want to wait till then....

Last edited by a moderator:
:D anyone needs a side midfielder? if it's so, I'm preparing the stats..

[EDIT]
oh.. wait!! when I play, I usually play as a SMF, but I love to play as a GK, too.. if no one minds, I'll play as a GK then..

[/EDIT]

Last edited:
what's the status on this guys, do you have enough players to create the team or anticipate you will?

CWright said:
Neither, the interest just isnt there
:shock: so you're saying there will be NO TEAM.. aren't you?

:( it's such a shame.. we had the best GK in the world (8-[ wasn't me.. why do all you guys look at me?) and I thought we could win that tournament..

:roll: anyone else interested in this dream team? no one, eh..

reading this thread it seemed to me that the interest was there. it would be a shame not to have you on there. I thought you guys already had a team so all we would have to do is import it to the Master Option File, but if i am mistaken and you guys need help please let me know and i will gladly try to point you guys in the right direction. Should all fail and this team not come through, there are still a few slots available on La Cosa Nostra http://wemaniacs.com/smf/index.php?topic=250.0 for all of you eager to join a team. Again, i would encourage being able to put this one together, but if not and some of you are still looking for a team, there is a backup plan for you.

Have we got a GK in the team? If not consider myself in! :)

Attributes
Offence - 30
Defence - 34
Balance - 38
Stamina - 74
Top Speed - 45
Acceleration - 41
Response - 81
Agility - 80
Dribble Accuracy - 31
Dribble Speed - 34
Short Pass Accuracy - 44
Short Pass Speed - 41
Long Pass Accuracy - 56
Long Pass Speed - 57
Shot Accuracy - 35
Shot Power - 51
Shot Technique - 40
Free Kick Accuracy - 30
Curling - 30
Header - 30
Jump - 42
Technique - 34
Aggression - 40
Mentality - 58
Goalkeeper Skills - 90
Team Work - 34
Total - 1200

Special abilities
Direct GK Kick
Penalty Stopper
1-on-1 stopper

Injury Tolerance - A
Registered Position - GK

Appearance stats to come - I'll have to create myself in WE9 to get the details :)

Did someone mention my name regarding kits? I could knock up a few designs if possible. Any ideas on colours/kit manufacturers to use?

Here are my proposals for the kits that the team are going to be wearing - after consultation with THE BOSS we will have a red and gold away kit with gold numbers. I've decided to make the away kit in the colours of this very forum, and the keeper kits, well I've designed them for myself being the goalie so that I look hideous!

evoa7sj.png

evoh2bu.png

evogk29aw.png

evogk15iq.png

Kleimann said:
oh.. wait!! when I play, I usually play as a SMF, but I love to play as a GK, too.. if no one minds, I'll play as a GK then..

:: JJ :: said:
Have we got a GK in the team? If not consider myself in! :)

:D ok mate.. no problem!! you'll be our GK and I'll sit on the bench or play as a side back/side midfielder.. I owe you this at least 4 all your great stuff!!

so guys repeat after me.. ::JJ:: FOR CAPTAIN!!

Last edited:
A crazy but good idea. :lol:

Attributes
Offence - 85
Defence - 32
Balance - 84
Stamina - 78
Top Speed - 84
Acceleration - 82
Response - 66
Agility - 75
Dribble Accuracy - 88
Dribble Speed - 76
Short Pass Accuracy - 80
Short Pass Speed - 75
Long Pass Accuracy - 77
Long Pass Speed - 78
Shot Accuracy - 85
Shot Power - 85
Shot Technique - 85
Free Kick Accuracy - 65
Curling - 54
Header - 50
Jump - 55
Technique - 91
Aggression - 55
Mentality - 64
Goalkeeper Skills - 1
Team Work - 77
TOTAL - 1827

Consistency - 7
Codition / Fitness - 4
Weak Foot Accuracy - 3
Weak Foot Frequency - 2
TOTAL - 16

Special abilities
Dribbling
Passing
1-Touch pass

Injury Tolerance - B
Registered Position - OMF

Name: Ari-Glavisted
Height: 1.81

Have I put appearances stats?, I don't have that dexterity, perhaps I could send a photo to someone who can.

Ok it looks like this is picking bak up and it looks like you even have kits ready to go. however, is anyone inputting the stats into the master option file? We want to have that complete by 26 september so that we can concentrate the rest of that week on sorting out final details and what not.

CWright- Please man, get with me via PM on here or at WEmaniacs so i can explain a few details to you. We're excited to have this spark back up in your forum but there isnot much time left to get all the stats in and ready for kickoff.

futix76 said:
CWright- Please man, get with me via PM on here or at WEmaniacs so i can explain a few details to you. We're excited to have this spark back up in your forum but there isnot much time left to get all the stats in and ready for kickoff.

If the interest isnt there mate I cant force the issue, people will do as they want.

I did my bit by posting about it in the first place but that is all I can do

I guess the interest has gone after knowing that its on WE8 and not WE9, so i guess when you are doing a league in WE9 just let us know, am sure there'll be more interest.

If its on WE9 consider me in.....I'd be like Sami Hyypia, so slow as to give the tortoise a chance but tactically and positionally sound with a strong tackle.

Back
Top Bottom