Forum maintenance: Archive and PES 4 Download/Upload areas gone

Tom

Administratør
Staff
12 December 2001
Hamburg
Just for the records in case you guys noticed something's missing on the index page.

The archive and PES 4 Upload/Download areas were deleted because they weren't of any need any longer. We've introduced the archive quite some time ago in order to maintain user postcounts while tweaking our network performance, but since we disabled the postcount feature several weeks ago and jumped onto a new server anyway, there's no more need for an archive here. Goodbye, lovely memories (which were hardly visited at all, by the way).

And regarding PES 4 downloads, well, there just wasn't any activity left since the end of October when PES 5 hit the shelves.

cheers,

The EW staff

Is there any place (not necessarily evo-web) where we can get old patches for we7/we7i/we8/we8jl etc - I was under the impression these things would be around here - after all, this is evo-web, purveyor of all things we/pes. I'd really love to have had all these things preserved instead of the poxy world cup thread. Sorry if I've trod on any toes, but I just feel they'd be more useful (e.g.we7i legend patch etc).

Any old patches on the net, organised in a nice PES site? Would love to revisit we7I again.

Back
Top Bottom