Forum upgrade

Mart

Executive Janitor
Staff
28 February 2002
NYC
Darlington FC
The forums have just been upgraded to the latest version, some of the templates still need tweaking etc. but if you notice anything not working, please let me know.

Cheers.

• Staff
Yeah I was just swearing at that right now. Trying to find out what it is. :)

lol, also m8 I can't see the option to use the quick reply box. Can't remember if I had to enable a option before or sumat :)

EDIT: sry i see the quick reply option, but nothing happens when i press it. hey and my tittys are back \\:o/

Last edited:
LOL, yeh it's kinda a mini me of evo-web. Everyhthing looks a bit small, but my eyesight is shit anyway :lol:

EDIT: My eyes thankyou sir :)

Last edited:
I had to revert all the templates to get it working so it fits the screen now.

No style changes yet, it was only a forum upgrade but quite a major one. Ideally no layout changes would've taken place...

Sulph said:
Post counts arent back?
They were but not any more.

Milanista said:
The borders of the general site look abit screwed up..
The main site you mean? I'm moving to that now, it got broken with the upgrade.

Hmm, the only thing that's changed really is that it's stretched across the screen. The text is still the same size and all that. Once I've got the templates sorted again it'll probably be back to how it was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, I preferred it stretched... :( Anything I can do as a user to make the forums appear stretched again?

No sorry, it's all part of the main site's templates. I'll look into it though in case there's a way I can give you the option.

Yeah that's about the only thing I've noticed from the upgrade so far. :)

For stretchy fans there's now a style chooser at the bottom left of the screen and there's a new wide option just for you. Let me know if that's good or not.

Something funky is happening for me right now. Whenever I search for "kits" I get really limited results. There are so many kit threads, yet the search only shows ten, most of them form like 2003 :|

Could it be caused by the forum upgrade?

Mart said:
Yeah that's about the only thing I've noticed from the upgrade so far. :)

For stretchy fans there's now a style chooser at the bottom left of the screen and there's a new wide option just for you. Let me know if that's good or not.
Awww yeah!! 8) Cheers Mart, that's excellent.

Back
Top Bottom