Forza Motorsport 2

GT5 will be nothing compared to Forza 2 mate, Forza is a next gen racing game especially in terms of realistic physics and car handling and CPU cars who actually try to race you :) not to mention the good damage system....

DJ

djdoc360 said:
GT5 will be nothing compared to Forza 2 mate, Forza is a next gen racing game especially in terms of realistic physics and car handling and CPU cars who actually try to race you :) not to mention the good damage system....

DJ

That's right.
I can't wait for this one mate. Did you watch that last damage/physics video from game trailers? It's pure GOLD

Yes but I think due to that being a made up video I took that with a pinch of salt, im talking about Forza 1 which was far better than GT4, GT4 every car you 'raced' against followed the same line, didnt even try to pass you or block pass you and if you braked hard and made a mistake in front of them instead of making a move to pass you (like Forzas AI Does) GT's just hits you up the arse! The Damage on Forza 1 was good, basically it made the car perform/handle like a dog after some heavy collisions with other cars and the cosmetic damage wasnt too bad either other than it was a delayed reaction Lol, you hit the barrier, look behind you and for 1/2 a second your car looks fine and then the damage suddenly appears as if to suggest it calculates it then shows it. The only thing against Forza is the lack of cars, GT4 had well over 500 cars, forza only had a couple of hundred.

DJ

DJ

I think it might be, bears quite a resemblance to the Forza 1 damage engine.

DJ

Loved the first one mate (except for the speed of the game it was too slow!) I thought it was wicked.

DJ

djdoc360 said:
Loved the first one mate (except for the speed of the game it was too slow!) I thought it was wicked.

DJ

Yeah I hope they improve the speed. Can't wait mate. To be honest I only need PES6 (unless FIFA07 is better), GTA IV and this one. I'm not even that excited about Halo 3. All the other games are a nice bonus to me.

H3 will own online Im sure just like H2 did :) Cant wait for this, OPM ive heard a November release date been thrown around various places but im not sure on that.

DJ

but than again we can't judge from the first screenshots. otherwise we had to PES 360 < FIFA 07 aswell. ;)

Back
Top Bottom