bk_61

Champions League
15 October 2006
Turkey
Trabzonspor
Yes!

Finally I've played PES 2019 on PC but it was a big disappointment because of the FPS problem for me. When the match starts, the FPS appears to be around 60, but after a while, it falls between 39-42. I tried Borderless Gaming and some settings NVIDIA Control Panel but unfortunately nothing has changed.

Can anyone help me, please?

There's my specifications:

evc0ti.jpg

And there's last settings NVIDIA Control Pannel settings, as like as @Chuny said:

2w3w4rt.jpg
wtfxn7.png

Thank you in advance :YES:

This is a fairly common problem. Friend, try to change the screen resolution in PES settings. As one option, try 1280/720 (16:9). It is believed that this helps to get rid of the frisians in some cases.

Here's another option:

Only for the result I can not vouch. You do everything at your own risk.

I'm using GTX1070 with 32GB ram and I still get the stutters. Only way that worked was disabling CPU cores for me. I use Process Lasso Pro.

This is a fairly common problem. Friend, try to change the screen resolution in PES settings. As one option, try 1280/720 (16:9). It is believed that this helps to get rid of the frisians in some cases.

Here's another option:

I'm using GTX1070 with 32GB ram and I still get the stutters. Only way that worked was disabling CPU cores for me. I use Process Lasso Pro.

Thanks for your interest, buds.

I see locked 75 FPS with 1280x720 screen resolution in the game but the image quality doesn't look very attractive. In addition, it is falling to 60 FPS in goal kicks, like a 1920x1080 screen resolution - so when I played at a 1920x1080 screen resolution, it fall to 40s.

Here you can see an image from the current state of the game:

16c5c7k.png

I've also tried to shut down the last 2 CPUs with the CPU Affinity option via the Task Manager, but it didn't change anything except reducing the CPU spent on the game. I made this setting during the match, so if I made this setting as soon as I opened the game, would anything change?

Here's another option:

can i have ur desktop wallpaper and from where u download high quality like that

Thanks for your interest, buds.

I see locked 75 FPS with 1280x720 screen resolution in the game but the image quality doesn't look very attractive. In addition, it is falling to 60 FPS in goal kicks, like a 1920x1080 screen resolution - so when I played at a 1920x1080 screen resolution, it fall to 40s.

Here you can see an image from the current state of the game:

16c5c7k.png

I've also tried to shut down the last 2 CPUs with the CPU Affinity option via the Task Manager, but it didn't change anything except reducing the CPU spent on the game. I made this setting during the match, so if I made this setting as soon as I opened the game, would anything change?
Why don't you run MSI Afterburner to monitor what's causing the low FPS?
GTX 690 is a powerful card and supposed to run Pes2019 on 1080p at constant 60fps with ease based on it's specs.
See if the the GPU usage is 99% on MSI Afterburner.
Also check via GPU-z if the card is running at PCIE 16x. There are some issues that the gpu card is running only @1x that is causing the GPU to not run in its full speed.

Also, it's normal for the goal kick to have lower FPS than gameplay camera because it has more details on the screen like crowd and lighting.

Hello everyone again,

My problem is still in progress and I tested the game with MSI Afterburner as @Elanimator said. The results are here:

Start of the match, with 60 FPS:
2q0mz2o.png

The 18th minute of the match, with 43 FPS:
2qn4c93.png

Corner kick, with 36 FPS:
28v51co.png

Two things I've noticed:

1.) Only one GPU is being used.
I've read Pes2018 doesn't support SLI, so SLI might not be supported in Pes2019 too.
A single card of gtx680/770 should still give you a smooth fps during gameplay but not very smooth on cutscenes/replays.

2.) Here's your main problem:
GPU temperature is "extremely high" so there's throttling going on(GPU clock/performance being lowered).
Your GPU cooler might be broken or don't have proper contact with the GPU.
To confirm throttling, show GPU clock speed in MSI Afterburner. You'll notice that the clockspeed will go lower than the default 915mhz, during the performance slow down.

Try re-seating the CPU cooler. Might be complicated. I haven't tried re-seating a GPU cooler myself.

Last edited:
I activated SLI & all GPU indicators for MSI Afterburner and the final results were as follows:

Start of the match, with 60 FPS:
2cojwiv.png

The 15th minute of the match, with 45 FPS:
i3ffkm.png

By the way, I'm really grateful for your help and attention. Thank you, @Elanimator! :)

Based on the screenshot, the gpu coreclock isn't throttling. Now, I'm not really sure what's causing the low FPS.
Is there an option in Nvidia control panel to choose the second GPU instead of the 1st gpu when you play?

Although there are still stutters in corners and goal kicks, I've finally solved the problem! I cleared my video card and motherboard because they were really dusty. I don't know if this has any effect but I also updated the video card driver to 417.22, which released today.

I'm still waiting for solutions to corners and goal kicks, but I'm glad I've solved most of the problem. I would like to thank everyone who helped me, especially @Elanimator! :)

Back
Top Bottom