FREE DVDs

B

Black

If your go to sites like blockbuster and screen select and Ilovefilms etc etc you can sign up to dvd online rental alot of them have free no obligation month free trials etc and you get 3 dvd's sent out at a time.

you do not even have to pay postage or in fact anything. there is no obligations and you just cancel before the end of your free trial.

I must be on my forth free trial now and have have 40 to 50 dvd's so far, alot of just released ones.

Worth doing if you like movies or copy them (don't be breaking the law).

Seems a good wee deal - get free films for ages

www.blockbuster.co.uk

www.screenselect.co.uk

www.lovefilm.com

www.moviechoices.com

Just search about for extended free trails etc, but i have used all the above and all very good, i even had a dvd go missing in the post with blockbuster and they did not charge me.

3 more dvd's in todays post but I have burnt out my dvd burner, gonna have to wait for the feckin engineer tae turn up on friday afore more copyrights can be infringed, thats what you get for burning 10 discs a week for an age.

If anyone want a longer 4 week no obligation trial for www.lovefilm.com, which I am currently using and its got a great selection and fast turnaround, just send me a mail to adi2402@yahoo.co.uk and I will send you a 4 week invite.

i check my mail most days so should get the link type thing to you fairly soon, you will need to tell me your email address so I can send it to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
aye Scottish through and through

Not piracy if you just watch them and send them back, i'm not condoning making illegal copies

just got borne supremacy, leon, and envy today - just have to love free stuff

NOT SURE, i think i seen one for ps2 and xbox but no sure where

JimJoeC said:
Nice, are there any for games????

global erental does xbox and ps2 games and has a free month trial at the mo. again no obligations and totally free for a month. i have just signed up for this one last week.

Black said:
global erental does xbox and ps2 games and has a free month trial at the mo. again no obligations and totally free for a month. i have just signed up for this one last week.

Just signed up for this one, you get 3 games a time.

You have to pay 99p which gets credited back to you, I've rented Sahdow of Rome, Hitman Contracts and LMA2005.

All for nada, which is nice.

aye that erenat seem quite quick, just remember to cancel before the 30 days ends or not if you like it. I havnt seen many move that do games aswell

jeez... I used to do all this way back with some online dvd retailers. When u recieve the item, u just say that it got lost in the post (as they don't send by special delivery), and they'll refund all your costs.

This was way back when I was a lil immature btw :)

TBH I'm surprised to see this thread alive as I don't see how this is any different to recommending sites to download movies and games from?

T

Last edited:
Well becuase your not actually downloading stuff

All your doin is renting DVDs for free that all

If anyone else has any free month offers - please add them as I am running out.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom