Free Kicks again!

sporadicman

Non-League
8 April 2007
Hi there,
I used to be brillaint at free kicks on pes5 but i simply cnt do it in 6 now. i've tried so many ways and cant do it. could someone please give me a tip on how to do so. it would be great if i could do and slow swinging one as well as a power shot. but just one would do me. please help

Thank

Paul

You were brilliant at them on PES5 because they were so damn easy, change was needed. Too many fluke wins were made just from free kicks.
I suggest just go to free training and keep practicing them with the player of your choice until you can score a good percentage of them.

In PES5 they were too easy and now they're too hard. They can never find the middle ground, can they? :p

I've scored more goals in PES6 with sliding tackles than I have from direct free kicks :D

lol I scored a sliding tackle from outside the box. The commentator even shouted Rooney in an excited voice as if it was a shot.

Aim at the shortest player in the wall or in between his head and the person next to him

if the shortest player is infront of the corner you are aiming at, do not curl, just go straight at him

if he is in the middle of the wall curl it
over his head and into the corner

hold back if you are close to the edge of the box

Aim at the shortest player in the wall or in between his head and the person next to him

if the shortest player is infront of the corner you are aiming at, do not curl, just go straight at him

if he is in the middle of the wall curl it
over his head and into the corner

hold back if you are close to the edge of the box

thanks it works about 3 out of 10 but w/o curl

Always sucked at free kicks as there never seams to be any consistency and the comp' just does what it wants to!!
Been into practice and fired loads in as it's way easier to score than in the game. In the game It's like the other bugs, you can do the same thing as in training and your still only going to get about a 1 in 8/10 return at best. Konami must love to see balls flying over the bar that's why the shooting is biased that way too.

Back
Top Bottom