• We have a zero tolerance towards piracy. Crack talk will get your asses banned instantly. Don't do it.
  • Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.

Free Kicks

timsmith10000

LEICESTER CITY!
18 August 2003
Leicester
Despite people saying freekicks are getting easier i still really struggle on them. I can get it on target most of the time but it seems they are always saved. I did score an amzing one with henry though!

S

Sephi

TheRealMac said:
Fuck me - what a question.

There is a tutorial in the actual game son. Or read the manual. Or search through this site.
No, I don't want to fuck you, sorry. :) I didn't find a Tutorial till now.

RAISH

I WRITE THE BOOK
19 June 2004
is it possible to get a pit of height on the ball and then get it to dip as it goes over the wall? Only most of my free kick goals have always ascended

B

beanface16

Press triangle, n direction after u have pressed square, should work a trick!!

F

Flavell

TheRealMac said:
Fuck me - what a question.

There is a tutorial in the actual game son. Or read the manual. Or search through this site.
PMSL

F

Flavell

timsmith10000 said:
Despite people saying freekicks are getting easier i still really struggle on them. I can get it on target most of the time but it seems they are always saved. I did score an amzing one with henry though!
Freekicks in Evo 5 are far easier than in 4.

S

Sephi

Flavell said:
Freekicks in Evo 5 are far easier than in 4.
Can you explain how exactly to shoot an Freekick and how the Buttons work?

Top Bottom