Free-kicks

Mainz05

Objekt der Begierde
2 July 2005
Mainz,Germany
1. FSV Mainz 05
In PES5, I scored a goal nearly everytime I had a free-kick...even from ~17m (with stick down and shot...lika a chip-shot over the wall)...now in WE10 I couldn't even come near the goal...Since I play WE10 I scored only 2 goals from free-kicks....I don't know why...the shots now fly wide above the goal or were save by the keeper...not even Juninho could score goals with free-kicks...the only way for me to score goals now is to let Adriano hit it hard

Any ideas what changed or what I should do?

I still use the old technique when I play the game at my friend's and I come near the goal everytime. None of use never scored, though.

total said:
I still use the old technique when I play the game at my friend's and I come near the goal everytime. None of use never scored, though.

Yes, it's nearly impossible...

I found that if you press :x: just before the ball is kicked after the player does a run up to the ball, then this causes the ball to dip more, and if you press :triangle: then this will cause the ball to be hit harder.

This is confirmed in the training of free kicks in the training mode! :cheers:

over the wall to the opposite side of the keeper tends to work more often than not for me

though I cant do it very often from far out

i score quite a few. not as many in pes5 which is good.

nobody score almost everytime they get a free kick in real life. not even beckham in his prime so its now much more realistic

and isnt that what we want from the game?

lil_ray_man said:
I found that if you press :x: just before the ball is kicked after the player does a run up to the ball, then this causes the ball to dip more, and if you press :triangle: then this will cause the ball to be hit harder.

This is confirmed in the training of free kicks in the training mode! :cheers:
Does the :x: button for free-kicks actually make the ball dip? Could you post in a short video on how this works?

Well... i score most of the times.. just use :r2: + :square: middle power bar and aim.. that i can't explain how to aim because that is almost automatic ... but if your playing whit a real player e almost impossible to score because you can always put a player e the far post and deny the goal... but you hit relly well it's goal.. test it and let me know

Back
Top Bottom