Free Live Football Streams ?

ive signed up to www.footballstreams.co.uk and its £1.50 to signup, then basically you have to sign up to the premium for £5.50

in total its £7 for the year, and its GREAT the streams are top quality and you get all the differnt league matches such as italy spain eng etc.

yeh i meant .com sorry

the site is a bit complicated, but once you find your way round, its great

you cannot actually signup now till after the new year as they are busy or whatever

i dont know, seen as its the christmas period, games have been played on all sorts of days, but ive watched all the good ones, the picture is good, but its hard to see properly if u sit close to the screen on full screen, if u have t normal size its good :D well worth the money

I signed up a few days back, watched a couple of games. Had a problem with the buffering on both, but it was revealed later that they'd been havin "trouble" with the connection at their end? Hmm.. will be on again tonight for the Spurs game...

the problem with streams is that buffering can lead to frozen pics alot of times. It also depends on your bandiwidth. My buddy has a T1 line at work and it is like tv for him. I have a cable line at work but there are firewalls that slow it down to the point where i baiscally listen to audio with frozen pics.

im on 512k broadband and i watched the liverpool game against norwich with no buffer, same with the newcastle arsneal game

I have a 2meg line, now i must admit i watched the Arsenal Vs Man City game in great quality with hardly any buffering, well enjoyed it.................

.............................. and Shaun WP's goal :D

I`ve signed up, just waiting for them to send the program etc to me now.

The program?

so u pay £7 for the program is that what it is?

maybe i should read the website

I dont understand it either, mate, but I have paid £5.50 in all, not 7 quid, and I`m a premium member. There are loads more stuff other than footie matches, like MUTV, Chelsea TV etc, movies, MP3s. Its the best fiver I`ve spent in a while.

yeh you'll have to wait till theres a match, liverpool game will probs be on 2moro, i told you all its good :D

JayD said:
You signed up to the wrong ones. £7 wow thats steep i paid £1 for a years subscription to www.freelivefootball.co.uk its now 2.99 but its well worth it i watch at least 4 live games a week.

I knew i should have waited

fuck it i just have to stick with this
actually im gonna ask for a refund see what they say

Last edited:
I have a question about the www.freelivefootball.co.uk site

Which was the last saturday match on there?

i wanna compare both sites as the one i signed up for says they have at least 1 prem 3:00 game every saturday

I used the freelivefootball one, my dad got it and I can tell you one thing I never had it for a year!!!!

So it must be a new offer.

Also when I browsed it, it was quite crap because it buffered alot plus it was foreign commentary, and I had 3mbit, now 4mbit..

MrCoopz said:
I have a question about the www.freelivefootball.co.uk site

Which was the last saturday match on there?

i wanna compare both sites as the one i signed up for says they have at least 1 prem 3:00 game every saturday
The one you signed up for Coopz showed the whole bunch of live prem games in midweek, so i'm thinking there'll be a good choice of stuff on when saturday comes... hopefully!

The sites also got a new owner, but seems to have found his feet quickly.

These sites are just big cons I think.

Even when a stream does work all it does is just buffer every 10 seconds or less and the quality is very bad even with a good connection.

The best internet stream i've seen is RaiSport.

Your best bet is to do your own search and dont go to these sites, it's just a big con!

well today at football streams they had

Sheff Utd vs Villa
Oldham v Man City
Plymouth v Everton

which aint bad is it

Back
Top Bottom