Free Running - AKA Parkour

danwin

Oak Hard
1 December 2003
Has anyone seen any free running?

Free-running treats the urban landscape as an adult playground. It treats man-made structures as an obstacle course that participants negotiate by daring feats of graceful gymnastics.

It's absolutley breathtaking...

Video

There was a programme on channel four recently called Jump Britain, which was awesome.

Here's some more info.

http://www.urbanfreeflow.co.uk/

Last edited:
Re: Free Running

Sort of reminds me of that Nike ad with the chicken that was on the tele a few years back.

I swear to you: let me do that just once and I'll break every single bone in my already messed up body.

joostebrood said:
I swear to you: let me do that just once and I'll break every single bone in my already messed up body.
You speak for me too. I am very fragile and can just manage to walk without cracking my ankles. What on Earth is one of the guys doing on the walk, breaking the laws of gravity or what ? Bloody aliens!

I don't know joost, i'm looking for some good clips, there are some amazing jumps. It's a beautiful form of expression.

vids

Last edited:

too me it looks like these people dream of wearing roller blades, but mum just won't buy them. So they have to make do by pretending they have a pair of imaginary blades.

No, roller skates are for girls. Feet are where it's at. Can't you see smango, it's human nature at it's finest. Beautiful people using their bodies as a form of expression. It's like making love to a beautiful woman.

smango you silly billy. Is robocop your idol or something ?

Great clips danwin, i'm becoming a fan.

tv ----> upper left video (41 mb). That is funny to watch. I think I'm going to introduce that here in Holland.

WOW! That's mental. Looks very cool.

I bet they get a real rush from doin that.

I'd do it if i had the guts!!! hehe.

joostebrood said:
tv ----> upper left video (41 mb). That is funny to watch. I think I'm going to introduce that here in Holland.

Just watched that video. I wish I was that athletic, I'm going to go and practice jumping down my stairs.

danwin said:
I wish I was that athletic, I'm going to go and practice jumping down my stairs.
Don't do it danwin!

You're too important to us here at evo-web.

my mate recorded his mates doing some of this sport round my college, ill get these vids up, as they both cracked there heads.

I'd really like to see that Kevano22, I destroyed my shins last night fucking about.

Back
Top Bottom