French National Team "Rendez-Vous in Germany"

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France
French National Team - the 4 Missions for the World Cup 2006

Mission 1 : COMPLETED
09/03/05 - France vs Faroe Islands (3 - 0)

Mission 2 : COMPLETED
09/07/05 - Ireland Republic vs France (0 - 1)

Mission 3 : DRAW
10/08/05 - Switzerland vs France (1 - 1)

Mission 4 : COMPLETED
10/12/05 - France vs Cyprus (4 - 0)

Last edited:
Re: French National Team "The 4 Missions for WC 06"

Lucky guys swiss team did not beat Israel.
Israel have a lot of chances since they have 2 games against Faroer...

Halftime now... 2x0... France playing bad, Faroe playing worse.

Re: French National Team "The 4 Missions for WC 06"

scratch-br said:
Halftime now... 2x0... France playing bad, Faroe playing worse.

Sorry but France play well in first half and bad in second because no need injury or cards and Zidane out in the 55', just no risk.
Great works by the Faroe Islands goalKeeper :shock: and the bad of the day is = FLORENT MALOUDA :lmao:

Re: French National Team "The 4 Missions for the World Cup 2006"

I don't think they played well. 10 Offsides... and if it was against a team with a better defense, it would be more than 20. Third goal was a offsideline problem...

Malouda played quitely well, crossing, "débording" on the left side...
I think the bad of the day was Thierry Henry and Patrick Vieira.

I think the Faroe problem was that they figured out that they could build some plays only after zidane left the game.

Let's see if Thuram may play wednesday...

I'm betting on a irish victory.

I think the Faroe problem was that they figured out that they could build some plays only after zidane left the game.
Convenient coincidence don't you think? The man who controls posession and makes those around him more confident and spritely get's subsituted off and their attack becomes less focused. I'm sure it was that the Faroes only just realised they could play football.

Alle France !
I think it would be bad not to see France in the World Cup, but they will be able to go through with Zidane in their team easily.

Maloua looked sharp even though he did some mistakes.
Henry missed some easy chances, Cisse look deadly in striker postion unlike in Liverpool when they play him most of the time on the side

HHH-Mungaloid-ECW said:

and you are angry because Brazil cannot come and beat France ?
I have nothing about Brazilan, i love this country.

Oh no, I've been rumbled. What kind of Brazillian can speak English this well?

What's the point in this thread? France will qualify EASILY. Come on, the Faroe Islands and Cyprus?:D A little harder against Eire or Switzerland maybe, but you have too much to go out in the qualifiers......

France will just about beat Ireland and beat the others easily.

Henry should have got at least a hat-trick, but he does not always produce for France.

I have a question: who is the rising star of the French league at the moment? We don't hear much about football from anywhere else except the Premier League unless a)we want to get ripped off by Sky or b)stay up until the early hours, so I'm curious.

Team versus Rep. Ireland (very defensive)

----------------Coupet-------------------

-Sagnol--Squillaci---Boumsong----Gallas--

--Diarra--------Viera---------Makelele---

-------Wiltord----------Zidane-----------

----------------Henry--------------------

Ijury : Thuram and Cissé
Suspended : Trezeguet and Barthez

Viera Vs Keane last time were probably going to see this batle again unless Juve vs Man Yoo!

It's sad, nobody talks anymore? :)
Second Win, 2 to go :applause:

COME ON! lol

Very very hard game, but WHAT A GOAL BY HENRY !!!!!!! :shock:

Funny story, sorry it's in French (l'equipe.fr)

08/09/2005
Foot - Bleus : Les Bleus victimes d'un canular

La victoire de l'équipe de France en Irlande restera dans les annales du football français. D'abord parce que les Bleus ont réalisé un exploit qui devrait les emmener en Allemagne l'an prochain. Ensuite parce que l'avant match a été marqué par un canular original et cocasse.

Beaucoup d'observateurs ont remarqué que tous les joueurs de l'équipe de France avaient particulièrement manifesté pendant la Marseillaise, une fois n'est pas coutume. Main sur le coeur, ils ont tous chanté, montrant des signes évidents de patriotisme. Et bien ce comportement est en fait le fruit d'un canular téléphonique orchestrée par l'humoriste Gérald Dahan.

L'imitateur a appelé Raymond Domenech et Zinedine Zidane en se faisant passer pour le président de la République afin de leur demander de poser leur main sur le coeur pendant l'hymne national. Le capitaine des Bleus a accepté et a demandé à tous ses coéquipiers d'en faire autant. D'où cet élan patriotique qui a pu paraître surprenant.

:lmao:

ooh_harry said:
unlucky....Ireland didnt really deserve to lose, Yet that moment of class from Henry...brilliant

Yeah great game by Ireland players, fucking team at home

Good game Thomas, we didn't really deserve to lose, but we had too many key players that didn't turn up and played shit in the second half.

Duff and Robbie Keane being the main two that weren't playing well, also the less said about Kilbane the better. :(

One bit of luck and then Henry magic sealed it. It was always going to be settled by one goal, very tight game. Now you better go and beat the Swiss, I wont settle for anything less. ;)

Mastermind said:
France will just about beat Ireland and beat the others easily.

Henry should have got at least a hat-trick, but he does not always produce for France.

Like i said. :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom