French Parliament Accepted Armenian Genocide

Bule

Leoni Rossi
20 March 2004
Istanbul, Turkey
Galatasaray SK
Today is very important day for Turks, Armenians and Human Rights. In Paris, French Parliament accepted Armenian genocide. If somebody rejects Armenian genocide in French, he/she'll punish with 1.5 months in prison and will give 40.000€ to French goverment.

So, I want to say something about that. These things are really important, Turks and Armenians lost too many things at the past but, I think historians should decide that. This is not politicians work. Plus, French goverment had opened too many cases for "Idea Freedom" against Turkey in European Human Rights Law-Court. Now, Did really French goverment attack the real "Idea Freedom"? There is no provement about that. No one knows anything about that. In Turkish archives, Armenians killed more than 30.000 people in East Turkey. In their archives, documents are same. So, Who's right? How French Parliament decide that!? Also, They shouldnt forget Algerian genocide!

And, I'm really wondering about one thing. Are Armenians really happy now? And, Did French Goverment think about Turkish - French relationships. Today, I saw too many people throwing eggs to French Companies like Carrefour, Renault and Peugeot. And looks like relationships going worse. Now on, I hope French's should think twice before talking about "Human Rights" and "Idea Freedom".

I totaly agree with you Bule, our government haven't to decide what is or not. Genocide or no genocide must only be treated by historians. We, french, haven't recognized some of our genocides and want to prononced about others. Governments have no ability to do so, it's historians job.

I think this subject has been treated by enough unbiased (i.e. non Turkish and non Armenian historians) to know that there is no doubt whatsoever that there was a Turkish genocide on Armenian people (mind you, i'm not saying that all Armenian people are completely innocent too, but that has nothing to do with the genocide, a genocide on that scale is simply unforgiveable).
Now most countries in Western Europehave laws against so called negationists, i.e. people who deny the holocaust. This is seen as something completely acceptable. In analogy with that it seems completely normal to me that the French parliament voted a similar law.

Yesterday wa a big day for modern independent thinking Turkish and Armenain people: the French law and the Nobel Prize for Orhan Pamuk...

PS: if you wanna know how various past and present Turkish governments try to influence independent scientific research on the genocide you should read "The Great War of civilisation" by Robert Fisk. There is an entire chapter dedicated on that subject. This shows that Turkey is a long way from democracy and not ready to become member of the EU.

PPS: and i already have said enough that i'm quite fond of Turkey and Turkish people...

Last edited:
soyk305r305mim8jx3.jpg

Nobody can say "There is freedom of thinking in France" now...

The question is not to think something or something else, the question is, may a government rule on what is or what is not. On this point, I think that only historians can told us what really was.

WEtongelre said:
EU and France and Idea Freedom? From now on I wish that Turkey not going to EU. Nobody accept us!

Pathetic...
Turkey really wants to be part of the EU, well then theTurkish authorities should start taking for granted some Western European values...
One of these values is freedom of speech, ask Orhan Pamuk...

Orhan Pamuk? The traitor? Is it fluky that Armenian Genocide and Orhan Pamuk's Nobel is in the same day? Orhan Pamuk accepts Armenian Genocide too, that's why French parliament, Swiss parliament and Nobel Jury supported him. There are too many games on Turkey, but I dont care French's. Not intrested what they are thinking or not. Turkey is growing, and Turkey has big economical capacity. That will be French's loss.

And for EU. I dont want too. For me, EU is equal with christian club. And, I know that they wont take us. Because our population is complately Muslum. I saw this 2 years before and I havent got any hope.

And Stan, after that France must be kicked from EU too! But, I know they wont.

;)

free thinking has absolutley nothing to do with FACT.... an apple is red, but if you say its orange, this does not mean your a free thinker, it means your WRONG.. fact is armenians were slaughtered by turks, fact is the turkish goverment will not recognize this. This is a great law in france the turkish goverment has now been served notice that the european community wont put up with there denial.. How come you dont bring up a topic about the holacust and the laws in germany about that? cause you know its FACT

csaunders said:
free thinking has absolutley nothing to do with FACT.... an apple is red, but if you say its orange, this does not mean your a free thinker, it means your WRONG.. fact is armenians were slaughtered by turks, fact is the turkish goverment will not recognize this. This is a great law in france the turkish goverment has now been served notice that the european community wont put up with there denial.. How come you dont bring up a topic about the holacust and the laws in germany about that? cause you know its FACT

:roll:

Are you Armenian? How can you say that "Armenians were slaughtered by Turks"? Just show me any fount then I will belive you. I red too many books about it, not only Turks books, I red Dutch, English and German historians books. And, If you want real, real is Turks deffend their countries. In 1914, France Army support Armenians to defeat Turkish guerillas in the East Turkey. But, after a small time, all Armenian guerillas was kicked by Turkish people. Then, while they're leaving Turkey, they started to attack small villages and they killed too many innocent people, then things happened and Turks gave a bad and serious reply. But, This is not genocide. This is defence. What would you do, If somebody wants to attack to your country? If you ask me, I will kill them.

Plus, France Army killed more than million Algerian people in 40's. You should know that what England made in India. So, all of Europan countries history is in deep shit, but France is trying to judge Turkey!? Do you know why, there are lots of Armenians in France and France goverment made it because of votes. They dont know anything about history like you. Only talking without reading or searching any documantries. And dont forget that before Turkish Republic, all European countries expect Germans was attacked to Turkey in eary 1910's. If European Union judge a country which makes a genocide, first France then Serbia should be judged.

Then, If you want to write anything about Genocide or History, check up the books before talking with me about a history. And you should know that president Chirac announced that he wont accept this, because this is historians jobs not goverment.

Bule said:
:roll:

Are you Armenian? How can you say that "Armenians were slaughtered by Turks"? Just show me any fount then I will belive you. I red too many books about it, not only Turks books, I red Dutch, English and German historians books. And, If you want real, real is Turks deffend their countries. In 1914, France Army support Armenians to defeat Turkish guerillas in the East Turkey. But, after a small time, all Armenian guerillas was kicked by Turkish people. Then, while they're leaving Turkey, they started to attack small villages and they killed too many innocent people, then things happened and Turks gave a bad and serious reply. But, This is not genocide. This is defence. What would you do, If somebody wants to attack to your country? If you ask me, I will kill them.

Plus, France Army killed more than million Algerian people in 40's. You should know that what England made in India. So, all of Europan countries history is in deep shit, but France is trying to judge Turkey!? Do you know why, there are lots of Armenians in France and France goverment made it because of votes. They dont know anything about history like you. Only talking without reading or searching any documantries. And dont forget that before Turkish Republic, all European countries expect Germans was attacked to Turkey in eary 1910's. If European Union judge a country which makes a genocide, first France then Serbia should be judged.

Then, If you want to write anything about Genocide or History, check up the books before talking with me about a history. And you should know that president Chirac announced that he wont accept this, because this is historians jobs not goverment.
oh france is denying the genocide in serbia are they? the genocide of armenians by the turks has been proven by many a historian... alot of nazis thought they were defedning the motherland as well by sending jews into the ovens... most of the sane world disagrees.. you obviously have no clue the meaning of the word genocide..

Last edited:
well, unfortunately if eu can keep the pace,im afraid that few years later they might claim to blame turkey for the nazis torture on the jewish community and the xenophobic attitude towards them in germany nowadays...

Csuanders, let's stop this discussion...these people are fanatics...

csaunders said:
oh france is denying the genocide in serbia are they? the genocide of armenians by the turks has been proven by many a historian... alot of nazis thought they were defedning the motherland as well by sending jews into the ovens... most of the sane world disagrees.. you obviously have no clue the meaning of the word genocide..

So, Why French parliament did not discuss Serbian genocide in parliament? And, I can show you too many historians that denides Armenian genocide. Also, you dont know anything about Nazi's. They didnt defend their countries, they attacked other countries like Poland and France. And just tell me what do you know about Algerian genocide. Just want to know your thoughts.

Stan said:
Csuanders, let's stop this discussion...these people are fanatics...

:roll: :applause:

Typical French behaviour. So lets discuss Algerian genocide? Why French's do not accept Algerian genocide despite of more than million death body. Dont tell me France deffend their country. For me, you're fanatic too and really strong fanatic.

My dear friend, i'm Belgian...and i have nothing whatsoever against the fact that you discuss what happened in Algeria or in "our" case the genocide in the Belgian Congo and Congo Freestate.
We Belgians have come to terms with our past mistakes or attrocities...i suggest you do the same so that your lovely country can move on.

Bule said:
So, Why French parliament did not discuss Serbian genocide in parliament? And, I can show you too many historians that denides Armenian genocide. Also, you dont know anything about Nazi's. They didnt defend their countries, they attacked other countries like Poland and France. And just tell me what do you know about Algerian genocide. Just want to know your thoughts.

:roll: :applause:

Typical French behaviour. So lets discuss Algerian genocide? Why French's do not accept Algerian genocide despite of more than million death body. Dont tell me France deffend their country. For me, you're fanatic too and really strong fanatic.
you dont understand the meaning of genocide...

Lets not forget what the French did in World War II. If it wasn't for the Germans, we'd all be speaking French now.

Last edited:
joostebrood said:
Lets not forget what the French did in World War II. If it wasn't for the Germans, we'd all be speaking French now.

Heil to that :salute:

Fanatical nationalists don't recognize irony my friend...one of joosts better jokes...

Who cares if he is serious or not? He's right. That's all.

And Stan, I'm not fanatical nationalist, I only see that everybody in Europe talking about Human Rights and Fair, but they can easily ignore these subjects when they need vote or something.

saunders, If you read posts like 10 times and if you really misunderstood my posts, then no comment.

:rolleyes: Think again who's nut?

Bule said:
Who cares if he is serious or not? He's right. That's all.

And Stan, I'm not fanatical nationalist, I only see that everybody in Europe talking about Human Rights and Fair, but they can easily ignore these subjects when they need vote or something.

saunders, If you read posts like 10 times and if you really misunderstood my posts, then no comment.

:rolleyes: Think again who's nut?
He is right?!??!?! you think the french were going to invade the rest of europe? And you think it was ok that the nazis slaughtered the french?

I had to read the post to make sure you werent joking, cause i find it shocking that your serious, And you really have these awful thoughts about fellow human beings.

Back
Top Bottom