Full Match Videos

D

ddeltemple

Hi everyone!.
I' ve been looking for full PES4 WE8 match videos in several forums, but had no luck so far (only short tutorials, goals, etc). Any idea if I can get some, somewhere (maybe recorded from some torunament?, i don't know).

Zygalski said:
why not play your own matches?

What fun is that? :lol:

Maybe they want to see how the masters play to get better. But you are right. Play, play, play. That's the only way!

I usually go down my mates house where theres about 8 of us playing PES4. And since we have to pass the pad along after every go, we get to see a lot of match.
Whats the difference between that and what ddeltemple wants?

RuneEdge said:
I usually go down my mates house where theres about 8 of us playing PES4. And since we have to pass the pad along after every go, we get to see a lot of match.
Whats the difference between that and what ddeltemple wants?

lol, that's because you HAVE to watch, but he WANTS to watch PES match vids. Why would you want to do that?

ddeltemple said:
Hi everyone!.
I' ve been looking for full PES4 WE8 match videos in several forums, but had no luck so far (only short tutorials, goals, etc). Any idea if I can get some, somewhere (maybe recorded from some torunament?, i don't know).
The reason you probably only see goals, highlights and such though is because a full match would be way too big in size.

I tried to record full matches for my ML stories and then cut the nice bits that don't even come into highlights so I don't miss anything like a nice crunching tackle by my DMF but I gave up because size is huge. Every sec is like 5MB or something... of course I can tweak stuff but then quality will be crap..

so a whole match at half time for me was like 300MB so i said fuck it..

300MB?..how long was it on for?

Plus lower the fps and size of the recording, we dont need tos ee the game with 40fps and 800x600 resolution :P

Look at that German one a guy posted, 13 mins and only 65mb, thats 130mb per game, probably 140mb, farcry from your 300mb :D

Downloading 140mb aint nothing, but uploading is the issue unless your on T3 :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I too like watching full matches just to see what different ways people play. If anybody has more don't hesitate to post!

Last edited:
Yea same, its interesting to see how people play and maybe see something new :p

People watch WC3 replays, CS demos etc, why not full matches?

Yeah it's intersting I guess. Anyways I'll try to do as Kingpug said.. but will need technical help here and there.

yeah mine did come to about 300MB after 6 mins or so Kingpug last time. And i dont think quality was at level of 800 x 600 at 40fps but the format matters as well no?? I could do .avi or .wmv and also uploading is a problem if its large, not for my speed but the usual places like SoftLab only allow small files.

Did you compress?..if you record with fraps for example the size it generates is bloody ridiculous, a whole match would be about 6GB.

I aint got a clue what to do, I mean I dont even know how you manage to record a PS2 match :p

I aint sure, but I think .wmv is smaller, but only WMP plays these afaik.

Do you use VirtualDub?..it lets you fiddle about with the recording.

No for actual recording I use this program called TVR I think is the name.

I usual VirtualDub and Windows Movie Maker for the cutting.. compressing and other editing stuff.

Anywyas.. thanks for help guys perhaps with knowledge I can gain from some of you.. I can actually do what I always wanted which is to record my full ML matches so then I can review and put highlights along with story in PES4 ML thread because just recording highlights at end of game doesn't show many moments you'd like in there .. but just the attacks on goal noe what's happening and how hard your DMF is protecting your midfield shield for example :mrgreen:

Lookin forward to learning more and making this dream come true! :)

Take care for now.

PLF said:
No for actual recording I use this program called TVR I think is the name.

I usual VirtualDub and Windows Movie Maker for the cutting.. compressing and other editing stuff.

Anywyas.. thanks for help guys perhaps with knowledge I can gain from some of you.. I can actually do what I always wanted which is to record my full ML matches so then I can review and put highlights along with story in PES4 ML thread because just recording highlights at end of game doesn't show many moments you'd like in there .. but just the attacks on goal noe what's happening and how hard your DMF is protecting your midfield shield for example :mrgreen:

Lookin forward to learning more and making this dream come true! :)

Take care for now.

Recording a match will slow down the play, won't it? I know my replays slow down considerably using taksi to record - haven't tried fraps or "tvr" yet.

No not for me Hradilv. I use tv tuner and as I play on PS2 it's recording on PC and no slowdowns.

I'll try to get a Benfica vs. Sporting Lisbon later!

PLF said:
No not for me Hradilv. I use tv tuner and as I play on PS2 it's recording on PC and no slowdowns.

I'll try to get a Benfica vs. Sporting Lisbon later!
Of course! I'm playing the pc version - duh... :roll:

Wow 295MB :D I am downloading now, 30 mins it takes :(

Yea recording a whole match slows down your game unless you record onto another PC or some other way I aint sure of.

Maybe you can do Ajax against Bayern Munich/Madrid. :P

My line is having troubles again today. I'm thinking on changing cause this is the 7th time in 2 weeks that I got a 56k connection while I am paying for 4MBIT...

My internet is pretty slow all the time, and I have 4mbit also, you on BlueYonder?

No. I'm from Belgium. I use Skynet.

EDIT: Everything is working again. Got an e-mail saying they wore updating the network for 10MBIT and that more of these things would follow but it will be worth it when we get 6MBIT extra speed. But they should have sent this e-mail a bit faster.

Last edited:
kingpug said:
Wow 295MB :D I am downloading now, 30 mins it takes :(

Yea recording a whole match slows down your game unless you record onto another PC or some other way I aint sure of.

Maybe you can do Ajax against Bayern Munich/Madrid. :P

I recorded on 640*480 resolution and it didn't slow the game down. The reason the file gets so big is mostly because of the sound, without sound it would be about 100 Mb. But without the sound it would be pretty boring. Sure i'll record Ajax vs Bayern, i need to delete the Milan match though cause of the size of the files, don't have more than 600 Mb of webspace.

Can you tell me in that Milan against Inter movie, how in the world you get the FIFA commentators on it and what other add-ons you used like the Sky Sports TV broadcast. And is this PES4 on PC?

I just noticed this thread is in PC section! hehehe.. hopefully you guys don't mind if I ask for recording advice even though we're in different situations. I play on PS2 but record on PC and just messed around with differetn recording options (formats) in TVR program to see how big the file is compared to its quality and what's my best choice if I'm to record whole matches. (Of course no sound :( but perhaps I can put my music on it)

Anyways TVR gives me option to record as .AVI , VDC, SVCF, DVD format, MPEG-1, MPEG-2 and finally my last option is "Other (320 x 256) or whatever that standard dimension is.

Bad thing is only when you select Mpeg ones you get to choose how much BITrate for file or otherwise how much quality ?? The other ones are standard so i can't lower quality for less storage or vice versa.

The .avi choice for me is by far best quality but 10 secs gives me 150MB!!!!! or so.. on SMALLEST screen.. 325x256 or whatever.

So after much experiments the one that I'm probably gonna use is the "OTher " choice.. yeah it's small and quality aint all that great but size is good. 11 sec is only 2MB or so compared to other choices which is crazy.

So I just played a whole half with cut-scenes and everything in middle as well as entrance on at begining and whole thing was 52MB! So I guess even with this option one full match for me will be around 100MB which aint that bad I suppose as we can reduce that further by compressing and while quality aint so nice like .avi, it's of a good standard i think and people would still like.

Problem is how much can we compress that 100MB without losing too much quality and even if to lets say 20MB, where can I upload that without making into 4-5 zips and stuff as I don't want those hassles.....

@PLF:

One thing you might want to try is to VCD compliant mpeg-1. It compresses pretty well - and you can put it on a CD that will play in most DVD players 8) That might be the one you called "VDC".

The avi's you are making are probably uncompressed. You'll have to use vdub, for instance, to compress with some codec, like xvid. The temporary storage can still be a problem, though.

I'm assuming you'll probably want the first row:

Thanks Vince, problem is I can't do VCD compliant MPEg or anything? it's one or the other.. i'll get a screenshot of TVR's setting to show you what I mean.

Also I don't want to put this stuff on a CD of course to view hehehe.. just on my own pc and perhaps a few on net which I'm already finding people to host.

Basically I'll go try to record a full match later today and then try to compress with Virtual DB and we'll see what size and quality will be like then we can make further decisions.

Take care buddy and thanks for help ;)

TrebuTa said:
Can you tell me in that Milan against Inter movie, how in the world you get the FIFA commentators on it and what other add-ons you used like the Sky Sports TV broadcast. And is this PES4 on PC?

It's PES 4 PC, and there was a FIFA commentary patch posted in this forum but now i can't find it anywhere. I also use Obsession patch which still is on the boards. Do a search and you'll find it.

Wow.... just had a classic match!

Benfica vs. Sporting Lisbon

Won't tell you results.. it was one hell of a match though.. Liedson and Douala's speed bothered Benfica all night while Simao was a headache and Everson doing well when he came on as well as Manuel Fernandes perhpaps man of match as he was so effective!!

Damn.. it's 188MB though! Now i'm gonna try to compress to see how much it'll become and then upload later to somewhere, if anybody would like to do it for me after compressions.. tell me.

Back
Top Bottom