Funny / Bizarre / Cool Videos, Animations etc

Xnalara.gif

Dunno where to post this but.
Two weeks ago i told my brother that my favourite local cinema hosts a Gran Turismo event during xmas where you can win cool prizes by racing in GT, and you might enter all you have to do is to buy some food at the cinema and you got a ticket and you might get drawn. The more time you buy something the more chance you have to enter of course.

He bought one(!) menu(which means one chance to draw his name) on the very last day of the deadline and he got in
Today the bastard won the tournament
NeNo1z5.png
Today is his birthday.Xmas miracle?

Last edited:
Fit like loons an' quines.

More old British comedy.

Recently, in another thread, I dispelled the idea of a Scottish accent. The most heard are those from the Glasgow and Edinburgh area (prominent proponents Limmy and Iain Stirling, respectively) but this is my neck of the woods. Admittedly I don't sound like this (see: the podcast thread) but by grandmother did and you'll still hear Doric in rural Aberdeenshire.

Another lesson for you, @PRO_TOO!

Came to prominence as the final member of the comedy trio passed away yesterday.

Fit like loons an' quines.

More old British comedy.

Recently, in another thread, I dispelled the idea of a Scottish accent. The most heard are those from the Glasgow and Edinburgh area (prominent proponents Limmy and Iain Stirling, respectively) but this is my neck of the woods. Admittedly I don't sound like this (see: the podcast thread) but by grandmother did and you'll still hear Doric in rural Aberdeenshire.

Another lesson for you, @PRO_TOO!

Came to prominence as the final member of the comedy trio passed away yesterday.
I watched with subtiles. They are generated but not accurate all the time (to my understandin), right!? Can you please check that for me?

I watched with subtiles. They are generated but not accurate all the time (to my understandin), right!? Can you please check that for me?

The subtitles are a fair bit off. For example, this should read, "what a wet blanket he turned out to be":

Clipboard01.jpg

YouTube's subtitles are usually decent enough until you throw in a local accent. When it becomes a regional dialect it all goes to shit!

Back
Top Bottom