Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

Ok great minds of Evo-web, lets think about this one...

French commentator of the game Christian Jeanpierre says:

" Without revealing big secrets at the moment, all those who like the video games know that PES7 is in the course of elaboration with Japanese engineers. You will know about it more next week... "

Now why would they announce PES7 news before WE11 news?

My theory? Simultanious worldwide release.

Or that Mr Jeampierre is misinformed...

well adonis we will have to wait and see :D i wonder if the news will come on the 18th as previously mentioned....

Adonis can you ask to the English and Italian commentators ?

ProWeMan, i don't know lol
but generally first news come with few screenshots.

u know i have been only looking in this for forum and reading posts for the last 2 years without posting it is fun :D lol .. adonis if u can ask the english commentator maybe they know more than the french ones :D

do u know when the first news of pes 6 came in ??? so we'll have an idea when to expect some :D

well then it is bout time we get some news , bdw can u give me ur psn id so i can add u guys :D

New Rumor about WE11:

1) predicted capacity is 18GB over. current rendered modeling capacity is 10GB.
2) 60 fps
3) online play for PS3, Xbox360, PC,PS2 but no online for Wii.
4) Huge quality gap between PS3 and XBOX360 ver. PS3 is better. maybe three times.
5) source is KONAMI insider.(it's real, he is Ruliweb member)

and bonus ...

He confirmed FF7 remake for PS3...

This is his blog about FF7 for PS3:

http://blog.naver.com/NBlogMain.nhn?blogId=bsssksk&Redirect=Dlog&Qs=/bsssksk/100036949534

See KONAMI ID card.

wow...that is horrible news for x360 owners but GREAT owners for ps3 owners. but of course it has to be true.

but damn...this is getting me more and more excited.

EDIT: hm... after seeing the konami 'id card' im less convinced because that card is used to play konami arcade games such as the winning eleven arcades.

New Rumor about WE11:

2) 60 fps
4) Huge quality gap between PS3 and XBOX360 ver. PS3 is better. maybe three times.

and bonus ...

http://blog.naver.com/NBlogMain.nhn?blogId=bsssksk&Redirect=Dlog&Qs=/bsssksk/100036949534

See KONAMI ID card.

Cheers for the info, but where the info regarding WE11?

Two things I dont get is a) why does he say WE11 is coming out on X360 when its not been confirmed for it? and b) why would there be a huge difference between X360 and PS3? Just not very business like.

Deep down I've always suspected this. I currently only have a 360
so this annoys me somewhat. The thought of a superior Winnning 11 being released in August that I cannot play will only lead to one thing...and its big, black, shiny and costs over £300! ;)

Cheers for the info, but where the info regarding WE11?

Two things I dont get is a) why does he say WE11 is coming out on X360 when its not been confirmed for it? and b) why would there be a huge difference between X360 and PS3? Just not very business like.

He is a member on ruliweb and is usually very reliable with information, he certainly has links with Konami and he posted that information as everyone kept asking him about WE11.

He is a member on ruliweb and is usually very reliable with information, he certainly has links with Konami and he posted that information as everyone kept asking him about WE11.

Ok cheers.

It sounds incredible that Konami would make the PS3 version so much more superior to the X360 version. My contact mentioned the PS3 would be the lead sku, but had no idea they would favour it so strongly.

LOLOLOLOL KONAMI ID CARD its Konami AMusement pass you can take it in Japan for nothing to play on arcade games. that dont mean he can have some informations its just for acarde games

LoL, Yes Vanished, it's exactly what I thought when I see this picture of the E-Card !!

why would there be a huge difference between X360 and PS3? Just not very business like.
It's very hard to believe this information !!

even the PS2 version of PES6 was better then the x360 version....so its not hard to imagine that the PS3 version of PES7 will be better then the 360.

New Rumor about WE11:

2) 60 fps
Thx a lot for the info but...

three times better?? :shock:
How exactly can you tell if a game is 3 times better than another? :-k :-k
Are you reffering to
"pes7/ps3 vs pes6/x360"
or
"pes7/ps3 vs pes7/x360"?

Anyway , I certainly wish that PES7 is a lot better than the crappy PES6 we saw in x360...

fingers crossed :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

w8ing for some freakin screenshots :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

New Rumor about WE11:

2) 60 fps

and bonus ...

See KONAMI ID card.

I hope what you're saying is true mate, i really do, but considering Winning Elevens of the past are barely over 2.5GB (without the dummy file) i find it amazing that it could reach 18GB. unless i have understood you wrong.

With regards to the PS3 version being alot better. im sure it will be because many video game journalists agree that last years Xbox 360 version was indeed and Upscaled port of the PC/PS2 version because Microsoft paid konami to release PES for the 360 and konami were not ready. Although the game has been in development for 2 years on the PS3 i dont think Konami showed any of that work in PES6 for the xbox 360. Hopefully what we seen in the next 2 weeks will be amazing.

Another thing is 18GB would never fit on an xbox 360 DVD, even with the most advanced compression.

Last edited:
"im so excited and i just cant hide it!"

Something tells me we're going to see so many lower league teams this time!! :D
but fear not cynics of evo-web.. the player stats will be as screwed up as ever

I hope what you're saying is true mate, i really do, but considering Winning Elevens of the past are barely over 2.5GB (without the dummy file) i find it amazing that it could reach 18GB. unless i have understood you wrong.

With regards to the PS3 version being alot better. im sure it will be because many video game journalists agree that last years Xbox 360 version was indeed and Upscaled port of the PC/PS2 version because Microsoft paid konami to release PES for the 360 and konami were not ready. Although the game has been in development for 2 years on the PS3 i dont think Konami showed any of that work in PES6 for the xbox 360. Hopefully what we seen in the next 2 weeks will be amazing.

Another thing is 18GB would never fit on an xbox 360 DVD, even with the most advanced compression.

Maybe thats the reason why the PS3 version will be superior? who knows, time will tell ;)

Unless the info is officialy confirmed i dont believe a single bit of it.

I am only reported what this guy has said, I don't know if it is true or not, but what I will say is that in the past he has been correct about a lot of Konami related stuff. What this and all the other "titbits" of information show is that it appears that official announcement about the game is not far away.

Pro Evo 2007 to be 3 times better on PS3 than 360?

Pro Evolution Soccer 6, for the Xbox 360, received a very mixed reception, post release. Many complained that they felt Konami didn't put as much effort into the title, as a next-gen game should. Well, according to a Konami source, the word on the street is that the upcoming PS3 version of Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007, will have a massive quality will include online play and take up over 18GB, I guess making full use of the capacity of Blu-ray. The inside news came from a forum post on the Japanese game site Ruliweb, by an supposedly Konami employee, working on the soccer game. If this rumour turns out to be true is that a sure sign of Konami showing loyalty to Sony? What do you guys think?

News source: e-mpire.com

Back
Top Bottom