Game freezing after last match of ML

S

Starter2k5

Here's a tricky one:

After I play the last game during the first ML season the game freezes when calculating the final fixture for league 1. Always at the same point. I've tried the unpatched version of the game and various patches and the funny thing is that I already succeeded in playing more than one season with a patch that now doesn't seem to work any longer. Anyone?

'Starter

Shockin' The Prem said:
Same thing happened to me, I think it's option file or Fernando patch related.

I tried to play again with a neutral/new option file. No luck. Not sure about your suggestion about it being related to the Fernando patch. I tried to play the one match with the unpatched JAP original disc. No luck either. Started a new ML now for the time being with the most recent MyMyMix patch. This does again include the most recent Fernando though, as well. Keeping my fingers crossed. MyMyMix one was the one that worked for 2 seasons before I went bancrupt, btw. ...

'Starter

i am in my 4th season...no problems so far....but i began playing in the 1st division..so maybe thats the thing...something realted when you play in the 2nd division...

Anyone still experiencing problems? I use the recommended latest Fernando and DELd Option File & ML before starting a new season (in league 2) now the problem seems to be the same.

'Starter

I was having problems using the KM Mix with Fernando V3 and Jayz latest names translation. I got it to working using the OF that Ortegaman made for the KM mix but had to start a new ML.

Ezio

ezio said:
I was having problems using the KM Mix with Fernando V3 and Jayz latest names translation. I got it to working using the OF that Ortegaman made for the KM mix but had to start a new ML.

Ezio

I'm, not sure I'm following you here. OF? I only now D/Ld the most recent KM patch which includes afaik the most recent Fernando patch. That about okay? Will try now, plz tell me if you meant s.th. else.

'Starter

Starter2k5 said:
I'm, not sure I'm following you here. OF? I only now D/Ld the most recent KM patch which includes afaik the most recent Fernando patch. That about okay? Will try now, plz tell me if you meant s.th. else.

'Starter

I meant and Option File sorry.

Ezio

Crashed again with latest KM patch. This is beginning to really freak me out. Don't the patch inventors try their patches out themselves? This is the 4th patch & the 4th time my ML crashes. So are you suggesting, ezio, that I try with a new option file? Dunno if I can do this, don't have the tools to copy the option file to my Memory Card afaik. Well will have to see into that. Meanwhile, anyone who uses a working patch w./o. the necessity of a new option file (and who has made it through year one of ML), please post here.

'Starter

Starter2k5 said:
Crashed again with latest KM patch. This is beginning to really freak me out. Don't the patch inventors try their patches out themselves? This is the 4th patch & the 4th time my ML crashes. So are you suggesting, ezio, that I try with a new option file? Dunno if I can do this, don't have the tools to copy the option file to my Memory Card afaik. Well will have to see into that. Meanwhile, anyone who uses a working patch w./o. the necessity of a new option file (and who has made it through year one of ML), please post here.

'Starter

Starter in my case using the Option File that Ortega created worked for me.

Ezio

I had the same problem and tried the same things that you did.
im really pissed off! >.<

Yup i have the problem too. although ive yet to download updated versions of patches and re burn and re try.

I have yet to try with the prepared Option File. I guess I'll have to start over on a new ML then, which might take some time. I'll post the results here. Oh yeah, & while I'm @ it I might also take the chance to use a new patch. Endless story...

'Starter

So here's the breakdown. Using the most recent KM patch with Ortegaman's OF works indeed. Can't vouch for the other patches, but this combination works. Thx to ezio and all the others for replying & lending a hand.

'Starter

Back
Top Bottom