• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

game not running smootly

oakwell

Conference
6 January 2007
Hi just purchased the game and noticed it dont run smoothly on my machine.

I have a 3000+amd 64 processor with 1 gig mem
card is a 7600gs agp card

wondered if there was any known issues with the card i was using or a ptch i could download to make it run smoothly?

Also my current driver is version 9.1.3.1

hope you can help

R

Rob92

You could try using lower detail and resolution in the settings.exe.

Bebeto 94

For the good of the game
9 November 2002
Liskeard, Cornwall
Im running a X1800XT card and had sound lag problems and minor graphics stuttering problems with my ATI drivers . Use driver cleaner pro to erase all ATI related files and installed the Omega drivers , what a difference , no more sound lag and it runs as smooth as a babys bottom !! Also with the ATI drivers i had to force the refresh rate in game to 60hz but with the omega drivers it works like a charm on 100hz

oakwell

Conference
6 January 2007
i have used the latest drivers from nvidia??not sure what you mean reg ati drivers ...is there different nvidia drivers

Top Bottom