• Again: Talk about cracks or if a certain mod works on a cracked game and we will cut off your puny little pirate dicks.
  • Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.

Game won't start

best_fullback

Non-League
25 December 2006
Got the game 2day and my computer is easily powerful enough but for some reason when i put the DVD in the drive, nothing happens it just spins and jerks inside and doesnt load any installation screen. i tried it in my 2 year old laptop and it comes up with the autorun screen then.

i know its a DVD game but im sure my new comp has a dvd drive because its only 3 weeks old and it can run DVD movies fine and it says DVD R/RW on the outside meaning it can play written ones too.

Any help appreciated

LORDC007

League 2
4 February 2004
either your dvd drive is knacked or there is some sort of conflict. have you tried running setup manually from the disk?

best_fullback

Non-League
25 December 2006
i can't. if i go to my computer and right click on the dvd drive it comes up with a loading icon and locks up and i have to go into task manager to get out of it.

when i put the cd in i can hear it trying to spin but it jerks and stuff. really wierd. i dont want to send it back though cos i love this game. does no one else have this problem??

Top Bottom