Gamepad Player 1, keyboard Player 2??!!

Henrik

PES-addict
13 February 2006
Hello lads,

Today I recieved my ordered gamepad, so I was ready to rumble against my little brother. But I would like to have my gamepad as controller #1 (player 1) and my keyboard as controller #2 (player 2). This is for a couple of reasons:

1) With that I can control the game-settings before a match with the gamepad.
2) With that I can also play ML with my gamepad

I have now set up my gamepad to controller 1, but in the controller 2 button config. (also just in windows with the PES settings-program) I can only choose the gamepad and NOT the keyboard. In the button config. of controller 1 i can choose between them, but not in the button config. of controller 2. It says with the button config. of player 1 (controller 1) that I can choose between the gamepad and the keyboard. In the button config. of player 2 I can only choose the gamepad!

Maybe you know what to do so I can configure my player 2-buttons to the keyboard?! For now I have the gamepad for player 1, but for player 2 nothing. So now I can't multiplay :(

Thanx in advance!

You Can't make the keyboard the second player , it must be the first player make it easy to yourself and make the pad the second player or buy another gamepad to play with it with your brother

Back
Top Bottom