Gameplay Football: a new promising independent game

Really? That's great! I wish Baz the best of luck with this game. It's very promising. I really love the way the players turn. :APPLAUD:

Ok, my bad, although I thought it was sarcasm at first (especially because of the full stop) I doubted my first instinct.. :) Either way the game is fantastic when you consider the circumstances. Maybe one day it will be in E3? Who knows? Good luck Baz :D

Really good video. Iv been wondering about an update to this and started playing the game again a few days ago.

After seeing and sensing how football games are going this year i feel that this thread is more relevant than ever. If we want to see a simple nice game of realistic football then it must come from the community core. Companies trying are just trying to milk of the public by half-done games or by selling hardware(new consoles) . The technology is there and there's no excuse not having a close to perfect football game.

we will never have a perfect football game for three reasons

1. Too many people, dare I say fanboys, scream perfect too easily. "its the best football game eva!!" after a 5 minute demo..Reactions like this will deter development

2. Exactly opposite end of the spectrum people complain because one players nose is not pointy enough, or heaven forbid his shirt isn't untucked

3. Media response..Yes the mags and websites may receive bungs and whatever but if they keep scoring FIFA and PES at 90+ % then what they are saying is there is little room for improvement. However if all media spoke the truth, and as an example said PES has rotten animations, goalkeepers are hopeless and there is no atmosphere ..score 50% don't buy it...Konami would have to do something about it..The same could be said about FIFA in the area it is lacking too

3. Media response..Yes the mags and websites may receive bungs and whatever but if they keep scoring FIFA and PES at 90+ % then what they are saying is there is little room for improvement. However if all media spoke the truth, and as an example said PES has rotten animations, goalkeepers are hopeless and there is no atmosphere ..score 50% don't buy it...Konami would have to do something about it..The same could be said about FIFA in the area it is lacking too

Sorry but if you expect the media to give these 50 % scores to those games then you are so much deceived. Man, this magazines have very close relationships with the industry. In fact their job is to promote and hype games and only that. Wake up its 2012!

Sorry but if you expect the media to give these 50 % scores to those games then you are so much deceived. Man, this magazines have very close relationships with the industry. In fact their job is to promote and hype games and only that. Wake up its 2012!

which was exactly my point..it is never going to happen therefore we will never reach perfection.

So guys :) what is going on with this game ? FIFA and PES are stil crap and this year , so i'm watching for something new :)

Nice gameplay. Maybe the whistle sound could be less "aggressive". :) (Or if its volume can be setup exclusively with the other sounds, than OK).

no, pes5 and 6 are excellent games.

the best in the series along with we9le.

*points and laughs*

------------------------

This game may become something good, but when I tested it it felt really really poor so I see no point in playing this until it's further developed.

Good luck etc etc.

I hope this is really successful (as in people enjoy playing it more than Fifa/PES), but most people coming out and saying it is great....for one person doing everything, isn't going to last long when you are playing it.

The only hope it has is to get physics and player movements, inertia etc really good and then hope the modding community make it look really good.

But if you have PES or Fifa on the PC anyway, people have made mods to improve player attributes and a whole host of other things anyway.

It is so tricky and it is amazing that this guy is doing this, it really is great, everything he has done is amazing so far, all the best for the future. I wish I was as talented and had the willpower to create something like this.

Always wanted to make a football game but I have no idea where to start.
Mine would be retro like SWOS or Kick Off.

Back
Top Bottom