GamingAccess to attend Metal Gear Solid 4 exclusive launch in Hollywood

gamingaccess

GamingAccess Community
12 October 2006
Orange, CA
Liga de Quito
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots is one of the most anticipated PlayStation 3 games to date. Hosted by Konami, Best Buy in West Hollywood along with Virgin Megastore In Times Square, NY are opening their doors just prior to midnight on June 11 to allow fans the first opportunity to get their hands on Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. Additionally, a special event at the PlayStation Store in the Metreon in San Francisco two days later on June 14 will take place from 4-6 pm. At all three events, fans will have the opportunity to meet the extraordinary talent behind this instant classic, including Series creator Mr. Hideo Kojima or the voice of main character Solid Snake, David Hayter, along with Producer Kenichiro Imaizumi and Associate Producer Ryan Payton, as well as Ms. Yumi Kikuchi, one of the real-life models used as the template for the game's fearsome enemies known as the ''Beauties.''

The fourth installment of one of the most popular video game franchises of all time, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots features a cinematic experience and visual masterpiece that will break new ground for the stealth-action genre. The Metal Gear Solid series has been around for more than a decade, sold millions of units, and has garnered critical acclaim worldwide. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, a PlayStation 3 exclusive, pushes the graphics and gameplay of the franchise to new heights.

Fans will be able to purchase a standard edition version of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots ($59.99 SRP) at the events, as well as a PlayStation 3 Metal Gear Solid 4 bundle, which includes a 80GB PlayStation 3, DualShock 3 Controller and a copy of MGS4 ($499.99 SRP).

Details on the autograph events in your market include:

LOS ANGELES:
Best Buy
1015 N La Brea Ave
West Hollywood, CA 90038
(323) 883-0219
WHEN:
Wednesday, June 11
11:45 pm - 1:00am
TALENT APPEARING:
David Hayter (Voice of Solid Snake)
Producer Kenichiro Imaizumi
Associate Producer Ryan Payton

If you have any questions that you want to ask the producers, please let me know!
I will put the review as soon as possible, this night I'll be playing this game

More news here:
http://www.gamingaccess.com/index.php?game_title=Metal Gear Solid 4

Check out the amazing screenshots from Metal Gear Solid 4
I took a picture of the guy that makes the voice of Snake, pretty awesome. We had to wait for 2 hours

Videos coming soon!!!

Here is the legend:
IMG_2032.JPG - Guys waiting 3 hours before midnight at GameStop

IMG_2034.JPG ,IMG_2035.JPG,IMG_2038.JPG,IMG_2040.JPG - Party for Media Only

IMG_2052.JPG, producer.jpg - pictures from the producer while I was waiting in line

IMG_2054.JPG, IMG_2054_snake.JPG - Pictures of the voice of Snake!!!

IMG_2070.JPG ,IMG_2073.JPG ,IMG_2065.JPG,IMG_2074.JPG - autographed souvenirs, GamingAccess shirt, PS3 game, and the ultimate version of the PS3 game, autographed by the Konami team, and the original XB business card (used in the media party), plus my game tag. That is an awesome memory

http://www.gamingaccess.com/index.php?news_id=12840

Last edited:

Xavier was present at the Metal Gear Solid 4 Launch event at Hollywood. Check out these exclusive videos

Metal Gear Solid 4 launch GamingAccess exclusive videos from West Hollywood

Back
Top Bottom