Gareth Bale stats

edmondo44

Non-League
14 March 2007
I want to make him for the spurs team following his recent transfer. any ideas for stats such as
ability, special abilities and anything else?

Well - attack should already be in the mid 80s. He will prove an attacking threat in the PL. Defensively he is solid, so 70's also. He's quite pacy too, so I think in the 80's - quite to accelerate, good response. He's not overly strong but not weak either, low 70's maybe. He's pretty decent in the air for a young bloke, doesn' get beaten that often... His attitude is first class, genuinely excellent mentality. Stamina has improved this season, has played most games for the full whack. And of course - his free kicks are pacy, accurate and he can curl as well as anyone I've seen bar a very, very few. His normal shots are also rather decent, and his crossing is very quick and accurate too - rarely puts a bad ball into the box.

Genuinely better than most PL left backs already I think, and if not, he soon will be.

i think u should give him a free-kick king jus lyk becks his a wiked player brillaint attacker n i agree with RKINDER.

sounds like quite a player. seems you 2 must watch him reguarly to provide that sort of detail. will put him in based on your stats except now i am not sure whether to give him middle shooting or perhaps side special stars. thanks for replying much appreciated.:)

man football is my life what do u expect lol ddnt get me rong i have had sex heheh but u no what i mean

bale is the mutts nuts quality signing for spurs, just make him a good attacker and defender and a great free kick taker plus a good shot and dribbling.

To be honest I've watched him all season and he's not quite as good as you all think.

He scored a few free kicks early in the season but nothing for the rest of it.

He's not overly strong but has good pace and technique. Good teamwork as well.

Stamina is good, attacking and defending both good.

Dribbling good, good passing stats too I'd say. Not a very good header of the ball but has a decent enough spring. Good mentality but prone to injury.

Well JimJoe, I've watched him all season too. His consistency is not amazing yet, and maybe he should have a B for injuries, but he IS a fantastic prospect and of an OK standard for a premiership hoeing to compete for the upper spots.

Dribbling is not just good, it's amongst the best in terms of championship level - so maybe that and a side star? Not middle shooting though. He can shoot from range, but not like Gerrard, for example.. He's also a good covering defender. Csn get caught out himself, but covers up well.

There is no doubting the guys potential, I just don't think he's quite as good as everyone seems to think. That's not to say he's not a decent player though.

Where do you sit rkinder??

I'm normally sat in Itchen north so I can harrass the oppo!

I think the potential is what the exciting thing is - and while he is not yet the full package, I'd still say that, given other stats of premiership players in PES (the original point of the thread), what I've suggested is reasonable.

Haven't got a ST this year, too skint. So it's been Northam or Itchen usually.

I reckon those stats are a load of bollocks stringer. Sorry, but hen attacks better than he defends for a start. That person clearly hssn't even seen Bale play.

u lot suk man y aruge gareth bale is right now da best wales player afta giigs retire he is gune be most wannted player after next year well see my frwends jus make him lyk roberto carlos n sum off ashly cole nd rise den u'll see wa his about

u lot suk man y aruge gareth bale is right now da best wales player afta giigs retire he is gune be most wannted player after next year well see my frwends jus make him lyk roberto carlos n sum off ashly cole nd rise den u'll see wa his about

Are you in possession of all your faculties?

If it was just the horrific grammar I probably could've let your pointless comments slide, but a culmination of idiocy and poor grammar leads me to defend what we said.

Firstly never once has anyone said that Bale is better than Giggs; anyone with even half a brain would know that. (I guess that explains a lot.)

And secondly before you start telling us we all "suk" maybe you should read through the prior posts to gain an understanding of what the topic is about.

I can safely say you're a mug.

He may be better at attacking than defending, but he definitely doesn't deserve an attack stat in the 80s, that would put him on a par with some quality strikers.

He's got a great mentality but can be shrugged off by strong attackers, kinda got kicked about in the playoff semi first leg.

His free kicks always tend to be on target, so a high FK accuracy is warranted, but as you said he hasn't scored in a while, so other FK stats shouldn't be quite so high.

He has got good enough pace, somewhere in the 80s, and has played a lot of games this season for a lad his age, so deserves high stamina and consistency.

Can't think of much else to add, except those stats that were posted weren't very good.

yo dis ma slang ini dnt get rude dis is could slang yh ******* ***** u gigg nerd:@

I reckon those stats are a load of bollocks stringer. Sorry, but hen attacks better than he defends for a start. That person clearly hssn't even seen Bale play.
Yeah your probably right, but credit to God for creating him.

Thats a good base people can use...after just simply edit the stats to your own liking.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom