gay football players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Studies indicate that it's genetic. Even concerning reproduction, the associated genes are linked to higher fertility in females.

But even looking at your own life, unless you're bisexual or asexual, you had no choice in which sex you found attractive. It was automatic. I never chose to want to hump Pamela Anderson into oblivion when I was a young teen.

Exactly. None of us chose who we are attracted to, we just are.
I, too wanted to give her the shagging of a lifetime and spent a great deal of time drooling over the show Baywatch and its babes! :P

I love how people think gays are suddenly different lol. Makes no sense and to compare that to choosing a football team to support is ridiculous.

Humans were born with penis and vagina to be able to continue life.

Bingo! Thats the point.
I love that,when someone try to defend them,with some arguments that are dont even facts. Being gay is not normal,and i think that they are much became homosex.because that is popular,and parade is shame for families and normal people with kids.
Dont start that shit you are born as gay. Gay,cant find girl/boyfriend so i will find someone similar so i can be fine...
God,what did Europe (west) did from life,i hope we never enter EU,and watch that stuff.

It's pointless to discuss this here unless among anyone of us there's actually a gay who speaks up from his point of view and experience whether he's born gay or he chose to be a gay.

Bingo! Thats the point.
I love that,when someone try to defend them,with some arguments that are dont even facts. Being gay is not normal,and i think that they are much became homosex.because that is popular,and parade is shame for families and normal people with kids.
Dont start that shit you are born as gay. Gay,cant find girl/boyfriend so i will find someone similar so i can be fine...
God,what did Europe (west) did from life,i hope we never enter EU,and watch that stuff.

That "shit" is actually science. It's not very intelligent to be against science.

Oh dear how did I end up missing this thread? Though it's probably good I did. I love arguing with fiscal conservatives, and actually agree with them on some points... Social conservatives.. Not so much. Wish more guys would be gay so there d be more women to choose from! :BOP:

Oh dear how did I end up missing this thread? Though it's probably good I did. I love arguing with fiscal conservatives, and actually agree with them on some points... Social conservatives.. Not so much. Wish more guys would be gay so there d be more women to choose from! :BOP:

Just be gay if there aren't enough women. It's what nikolapfc89 would do.

Hammer and LeVay finding might be a breakthrough, but still wasn`t enough to be proven. Its not enough btw sperm count and female organs being the reasoning. Although the sexual brain is very complex.

I know sexual desire once was btw the person . Today it has gone viral and the average man might have weird fetish desire.Where its open season for other to explore. There`s a show on HBO real sex. This flurry bit is absolutely a waste imo ,but they seem to love it.

Last edited:
Who cares if they are born that way, choose to be gay, have parades etc

Just let people be in a relationship with who they want to be aslong as it is between consenting adults.

Why do people get so upset about it?!

Why can't people just let people be happy with who they are, who has the right to tell people who they should fancy and fall in love with?

Get on with your lives and let them get on with theirs.

The world is overpopulated anyway, does it matter if some people are gay, will the human race die out because of it? Of course not.

We are animals in nature and some of us like having relationships with the same sex, so it is natural. Like other animals do also.

Hammer and LeVay finding might be a breakthrough, but still wasn`t enough to be proven. Its not enough btw sperm count and female organs being the reasoning. Although the sexual brain is very complex.

I know sexual desire once was btw the person . Today it has gone viral and the average man might have weird fetish desire.Where its open season for other to explore. There`s a show on HBO real sex. This flurry bit is absolutely a waste imo ,but they seem to love it.

There are good scientific reasons to suggest quite strongly that it's genetic. Genetics is still a relatively new science tho so it will take time. I was responding to to his complete denial that sexual orientation is genetic, or "shit" as he put it.

Fetishes are nothing new

Yeah Bob, I think some are just bothered by ppl`s views on the matter. Plus, nothing else to moan about.

@ Godotelli Yeah ok ! I probably read your post wrong.:P

I was reading this...
"All of the steps in Figure 2 could also be influenced by sex-specific regulation of miRNA levels that are known to influence sexually dimorphism of mRNA concentrations in the brains of mice, and to be influenced by epigenetic control that is heritable across at least one generation (Morgan and Bale 2011)
until Milan was leading 2 nil and in 15 minutes later losing 3-2 by the HT. So, I just realize football is more important. How Shite Milan become.

Last edited:
Who cares if they are born that way, choose to be gay, have parades etc

Just let people be in a relationship with who they want to be aslong as it is between consenting adults.

Why do people get so upset about it?!

Why can't people just let people be happy with who they are, who has the right to tell people who they should fancy and fall in love with?

Get on with your lives and let them get on with theirs.

The world is overpopulated anyway, does it matter if some people are gay, will the human race die out because of it? Of course not.

We are animals in nature and some of us like having relationships with the same sex, so it is natural. Like other animals do also.

This.

So it's pointless to discuss (for example) Chelsea - Man Utd unless you are a player of one of both teams ?
No, it's not pointless if you discuss about what happened in the match because at least you as a spectator saw it and make an argument based on that.
But i think it is pointless to discuss and judge what exactly happens in the dressing room and debating about it unless you're the player, coach, or anyone who at least involved in it and the argument has valid grounds.

People judging that someone were "born gay" or "choose to be a gay" without anything to back it up.
If the ones who said that is actually a gay himself maybe the argument at least would be valid because he's the one who has experience about "how can i have a different sexual preference than majority" based on his experience, although valid argument doesn't mean that it is true.

Anyway, this discussion about "what causing gay" shouldn't be here in football forum.
As far as i know there's no exact conclusion to date about whether people are born gay or choose to be a gay (orientation or preference). The studies still goes on.

Last edited:
Is that you saying that you are against democracy ? Or am i interpreting that post wrong ?
No, he is not against democracy as such, but only against the one that imposes by U.S. and other armed "democrats". Here I totally agree with him.

I answered your question for prevent political debate. Please guys, this is a sports forum. :)

Turning countries into glass is a U.S. Policy. I read that in becoming an American citizen . It's how we rebuild countries ' made in the USA' and assemble in China.

Btw: The world knows or think they know the U.S. because of Hollywood :(

Last edited:
No, he is not against democracy as such, but only against the one that imposes by U.S. and other armed "democrats". Here I totally agree with him.

I answered your question for prevent political debate. Please guys, this is a sports forum. :)
Preventing political debate by making a politically charged argument. Brilliant.

Btw: The world knows or think they know the U.S. because of Hollywood :(

Yeah people think USA it's like in tv but it's really different , I'm here and I see how hard life can be , my girl here work and at the end she is almost always broke , 2 collage loans , apartment loan , light , water , insurgence , phone paying all this at the end she has almost nothing even if she work hard , back in Kosovo you see all bars full with people all coffe places and this things full and people think in USA all they do it's a "party life" but it's really really different !

:LOL:

I'm not worried,you or USA will probably bombing us,so we will probably accept that...That is your democracy.

Democracy is an illusion. Well, in Switzerland there's democracy.... everywhere else it's idiocracy where those we actually vote for doesn't really have to do any of the "promises" they got votes based upon.

Two things are certain, the sun will shine again tomorrow and USA will soon bomb someone again because it's good for their economy.

PS. I like Americans in general, they're an unusually likable people. Their politicians and the suits behind them however should all be *CENSORED*!

Last edited:
Democracy is an illusion. Well, in Switzerland there's democracy.... everywhere else it's idiocracy where those we actually vote for doesn't really have to do any of the "promises" they got votes based upon.

Two things are certain, the sun will shine again tomorrow and USA will soon bomb someone again because it's good for their economy.

PS. I like Americans in general, they're an unusually likable people. Their politicians and the suits behind them however should all be *CENSORED*!

Yeah don't think Iraq and Afghanistan really worked out for our economy, try again

Yeah don't think Iraq and Afghanistan really worked out for our economy, try again

Im sure it was a hollywood movie *wag the dog. War doesn`t help , the average women aren`t making shells and airplanes anymore like they did in the 40`s :SMUG: . Ignorance is bliss, the fact each bomb dropped is like $20million and gas has been on the rise since the war.

@LFC Albania

agreed, we`re often typically segregated by income and often race.Jobs paid too low and are spread thin. Gays want to be legally married. Hetero Men not willing to marry, which can play a significant role in developing a cultural model of single parent families.The resulting including poor housing, lack of food, health problems and inability to address needs of one's children.People living in poverty can themselves have patterns of behavior, such as alcoholism or a 'life of crime' that are destructive to them.

Hollywood won`t show that so everyone think the US is a Mickey Mouse world. Most Americans might be naive to the rest of the world, but the lot are trying to survive existing from a changing economy.

Last edited:
You have got to be kidding me, there's a thread about "gay football players" on this forum? There's not one about heterosexual football players, why have one for homosexual football players? I can't believe this thread has been allowed to be active this long. What's even worse is some of the hateful rubbish people have been allowed to post in here without formal censure, which is part of the reason why the thread shouldn't exist in the first place. Absolutely pointless thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom