• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

gay referee

PLF

Legend
2 August 2004
The first time I saw this $hit I just laughed my ass off! :lmao:

It's f'n hillarious!!! :lol:

joostebrood

Premiership
4 March 2002
hmmmm, this movie was already out even before they invented the internet. Fuck, even before they invented the wheel.

Mart

Executive Janitor
Staff
28 February 2002
NYC
Darlington FC
Especially as there's no proof he's gay, just a little, er, theatrical.

PLF

Legend
2 August 2004
fd1972uk said:
:mrgreen:

Not now he does, he died.

FD
He died? :confused:

What, is this guy famous or something? I kinda thought this was a made up thing for some comedy show not a real ref running around and officiating like that! :lol:

@Mart, lol nice sig man! :mrgreen:

Last edited:

fd1972uk

---------------------
9 January 2002
Glasgow
Celtic
Yes, he's dead. Died of aids and he's gay.

I can't remember his name, but he's brazilian and well known by the sounds of stuff in them parts.

It's not a stunt.

FD

gerd

Retired Footballer
8 January 2002
Over the moon
KRC Genk, Spurs
WTF...he's not dead...
You can't do this...
I've never been aware that somebody took pictures of me during that match..
If i ever find out would made that movie i'm gonna sue him...

Oh and by the way what's wrong with me being gay????
I have no aids...

PS: urbanspy, i like your avatar...who is she???

fd1972uk

---------------------
9 January 2002
Glasgow
Celtic
:mrgreen: hehe............

Gerd - Come on, you must be joking, you don't know who that is!! :shock: That's the lovely Gillian Anderson that starred in X Files. Have to admit she's one of my fav all-time lookers. ;)

FD

gerd

Retired Footballer
8 January 2002
Over the moon
KRC Genk, Spurs
Now that you mention it...but to be honest i think i only saw the X Files once or twice...i always found here a looker.

I'm very bad in recognising stars...most of the people that are in avatars i don't know who they...take for example your avatar...she's vaguely familiar but i don't know who she is...

I love redheads...

Stan

Allez les Lionceaux !!!
12 September 2002
Oh yeah, i have that on DVD (first series), she's the woman who is supposed to have killed somebody isn't she???

Top Bottom