[General Discussion] What have you been playing this week?

Tried that LEGO 2K racing game from GamePass and was very pleasantly surprised. Really fun little game with better racing physics than some serious racing titles.

After playing quite a bit of Sim City 2013 (Not such a bad game, just not a good Simcity game) I went all in in RTS games these past couple of weeks:

- COH 1 (still one of the best) and COH3
- HW: Deserts of Kharak
- Halo Wars 1 & 2
- AoE4
- Steel Division 1 & 2
- World in Conflict
- Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth 2
- Installed C&C 3 from Gamepass but it only runs in 800x600 resolution. If I change it crashes so I uninstalled
- Gave a try to the demo of Tempest Rising and looks promising
- Not RTS but tried Headquarters: WW2 (XCOM like but in WW2). Was pretty good.

I've enjoyed most of them but I used to be better at RTS, I'm struggling with a lot of them in normal difficulty.

After playing quite a bit of Sim City 2013 (Not such a bad game, just not a good Simcity game) I went all in in RTS games these past couple of weeks:

- Halo Wars 1 & 2
- AoE4
- Steel Division 1 & 2
- World in Conflict
- Installed C&C 3 from Gamepass but it only runs in 800x600 resolution. If I change it crashes so I uninstalled

I've enjoyed most of them but I used to be better at RTS, I'm struggling with a lot of them in normal difficulty.
And I though I am going on a rampage when I decide to go through a particular gaming genre! :LOL:

Fair play to you!

Well, let's say a certain TV series has me wanting and playing Fallout 4 again.
GOT NO FUCKING TIME FOR IT!
+1

I got Fallout 3 GOTY and Fallout New Vegas with all DLC. On steam sale. Fallout 4 do I had yet and wanted to play it again.
Trying F3 GOTY and it didn't launch. New Vegas not tryed. Fallout 4 was CTD without any error message some minutes after creating my character.

:RANT:

- Halo Wars 1 & 2
- AoE4
- Steel Division 1 & 2
- World in Conflict

love COH, but never tried 2 or 3. are they just as good?

Back
Top Bottom