[General Discussion] What have you been playing this week?

Not seen this updated for a while.

I've just started on COD: BO3, surprised not a thread about it. Only just started though, notice there is a Nightmare mode which seems to have a zombie type game to it, which looks like it involves a bit more freedom and not that nonsense zombie game that I can never take to.

Also playing Star Wars Battlefront and PES 2016.

FD

Still on COD: BO3, will complete this then start on Nightmares.

It's decent enough, but never a huge fan of the futuristic stuff and the next time I see a Tree or Crow I'll fucking scream, the Zombie thing was a bit stupid too. The story is alright, but it's just getting a bit too futuristic and all this mind fuck stuff is getting samey with COD series, still prefer Medal of Honor games far more.

FD

Completed COD:BO 3, it was okay, but going way too crazy for me now.

Get rid of the future, please.

Still on PES, and I'll try COD: BO Nightmares and then move onto Assassins, have played SW: Battlefront, it's okay but not really grabbing me too much because of no story. I'll try out the different planets etc and then I'll probably get rid of it.

FD

Currently all i play is GTA San andreas on the PS4. It's the ps2 classic upscaled for PS4.
I'm absolutely loving it. Maybe it's nostalgia, but sofar for me the best game on the PS4 currently is a PS2 game.

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments.
Graphics are not what is expected from a 2016 game, but the game is challenging at least.

Quite a while since update.

Completed Assassins Creed: Syndicaate, enjoyed it, far better than Unity and actually though Jack The Ripper DLC was really good too.

Been playing quite a bit of PES2016, messed around a few times with ML, and finally settled on a Portugese league. Also tried the Euro 2016, will get back to that probably during the finals too.

Started on Until Dawn, enjoying it. A little weird at bits, but nice looking game, although very dark (I mean in lighting terms). Interested to see how it plays out, but I got a feeling about a few things.

FD

Somebody in this forum playing The Forest?

This is base I built with a buddy actually.

forest.png

Played Inside on the PS4. Pretty good, also pretty short. I don't regret buying it but you would probably survive waiting for a sale on it.

Anybody here has played Forza Horizon 3? Seems a very good game. I'm even tempted to buy an Xbox One especially for this game, unless there is a similar one on PS4.

all I am playing these days is visual pinball on my laptop. It's free and very very good. Hoping to build my own cabinet some day.

Only played it for a few mins, but picked up God of War 3 remastered for PS4. It's a black friday deal.
PS+ members only pay € 8,49.

Always enjoyed god of war so for this price couldn't resist.

Back
Top Bottom