General Tips and Advice?

L

LeeTrundle

Can anyone help me out here? I've been playing PES since the first one on PS2, but now I've moved onto PES6 on the 360, and I'm really struggling online. The other team seems to get constant one on ones, and my defenders are never behind the ball so I need to chase after the strikers. It makes it very hard. Secondly.. I can't score! It keeps going over! I can do it fine offline, but online even the most gentle tap shoots the ball over from the middle of the box, even when the net is empty. I've played a few games and got way more posession and shots, but keep losing as I can't score despite all these one of ones and even open goals.

How can I keep my defenders back? I have a habit of holding the trigger when defending, does that make all my players rush foward? There's never anyone there when the other team knocks long balls up.

:(

Hey Lee Trundle guess your a swans fan - just like myself add me on dannydudek . I have yet to play online coz of the problems konami are having

Dont hold the trigger whn defending,it makes things so much harder so only sprint if your trying to catch up to people. Try using RT to place your shots. You could also try setting your defense to drop deep.

Thanks guys. I found it a bit easier when releasing everything but the analog stick when defending infront of a player. I'm also getting better at dribbling around people instead of running at them.

Does anyone have the strategy guide? I've never bought one before, but this one looks like it has some good tips.

Back
Top Bottom