Genoa in C1

vixon

Forza Viola
13 June 2005
is official, today the Genoa Calcio is go in C1, because buy the last match in Serie B whit Venezia, today Treviso is go in Serie A....

vixon said:
is official, today the Genoa Calcio is go in C1, because buy the last match in Serie B whit Venezia, today Treviso is go in Serie A....

and has this notice some sense in that section?!

for the new serie A... the sense is: for the new file options don't make Genoa in Serie A but the Treviso..... ok, now not problem, l'ho scritto per loro che non sono Italiani e non lo sanno e che stanno preparando i loro file opzioni con il Genoa nella serie A, siccome sono tutti molto pignoli, questa è una comunicazione che potrebbe servirgli..... tutto qui.... ok a posto?... ciao....

vixon said:
for the new serie A... the sense is: for the new file options don't make Genoa in Serie A but the Treviso..... ok, now not problem, l'ho scritto per loro che non sono Italiani e non lo sanno e che stanno preparando i loro file opzioni con il Genoa nella serie A, siccome sono tutti molto pignoli, questa è una comunicazione che potrebbe servirgli..... tutto qui.... ok a posto?... ciao....

ok...no problems...here we just talk about editing..that s ok...

i'm italian and i have follow the case of genoa,torina and messina.
to have the correct composition of the serie a we have to wait until the 10th of august.
genoa buy the match with venezia.torino and messina are full of debt and could'nt enroll to the serie a 2005/2006.
the first team that will to to the next serie a is bologna,then treviso and ascoli.

ITALIAN
per sapere la corretta compsizione della serie A italiana bisognerà aspettare il 10 agosto perchè i club possono fare ricorso al tar del lazio e alla camera di conciliazione.
il genoa è indagato per una combine con il venezia nel ultima giornata di campionato,mentre il torino e il messina non possono iscrivesri al prossimo campionato per debiti.
la prima ripescata sarebbe il bologna perchè retrocesso tramite spareggio e poi treviso e ascoli.

Back
Top Bottom