Get get on Evo-web at home!!!

Dazfeeder

Harvester of Sorrow
24 September 2003
Manchester United
Can some one plaese help me get on evo-web.co.uk from home. I have 3 pcs at home and none of them can get on the website, i can only get on at work. we are using a wireless network if that helps. i havent changed any settings or anything but it just stopped a few weeks ago for no reason. if anyone can help I have a thread on soccergaming forums in the pes editing forum.cheers

Try to enter the server IP instead of the name to see if it's a DNS problem.

Chris, Mart or I will get working on this as soon as we get time Dazfeeder, our list is pretty long right now but i have booked it in our calendars. Sorry for the inconvienience and please bear with us. Regards - The evo-web.co.uk team.

gunnerglory said:
Chris, Mart or I will get working on this as soon as we get time Dazfeeder, our list is pretty long right now but i have booked it in our calendars. Sorry for the inconvienience and please bear with us. Regards - The evo-web.co.uk team.
i spit my water out after reading this, ahahahahahahaahahah

Thanks lads, theres no rush, its just that this is the best pro-evo site on the net and i ant get on, caus i need to post loads of updates to my music section.

Mail me when you can with the IP address you use at home and I will look into it. If it aint IP related then we will have to look elsewhere for the problem

CWright said:
Mail me when you can with the IP address you use at home and I will look into it. If it aint IP related then we will have to look elsewhere for the problem

Yeah dazfeeder just to back up what Chris is saying here, whenever you get a chance just mail it to one of us on the panel and we will look at it for you, as chris was saying this is only one possible solution so don't get your hopes up too high. If it is not IP related then Chris, Mart or I will have to look elsewhere. Hope this isn't bugging you too much and thanks for your comment about this being the best Pro-Evo site! The team here at Evo-Web do try the best we can. We'll keep you updated on the status. Thanks - GG.

I have been getting help from an IT technician and he has ran me through lots of things to do with my pc to get the site to work but still no luck. I pinged the site and got a reply so i dont think that the server is blocking me from accessing the site. does anyone know how to get my ip address, caus i'm using a router and it says that its 192.168.0.4 but i know thats wrong. i have tried going to the ip website that tells you your ip but thats a different one from the one when i used to play pes4 online. cheers

I checked your IP address against the ones we have banned and there's nothing there stopping you. Do you get any errors at all? Have you tried a different web browser? Do you have any kind of monitoring software that may block access to certain sites? Any other straws I can try grasping at?

could be his firewall blocking the site. also have u tried using different browsers to see if it works? i know it sounds silly but u never know.

Dazfeeder says this:

"Hi mart thanks for your help m8, my IP is 81.107.100.40 and another pc ip address that i cant get on either is 81.107.100.254. hope this helps m8, cheers, and thanks Tim7 for helping too."

Yeah they're the IP addresses I checked. That's what prompted my straw grasping up there :).

Cool. Just posting what he told me to ;).

This kinda sounds like a situation my mate is in, however it's slightly different. First of all being that the site in question is "http://www.xbox.com". He can get on it from his PC in his room, but when he goes downstairs he cannot get onto it from the PC downstairs.

Seems weird. Sometimes I have those ole 404 error screens with some sites. What are they about? Never really had a prob like this though. Good luck.

Hi people, I'm at work, I still cant get on the site at home, i have all firewalls turned off I tried switching to firefox and that doesnt work, i have tried checking my hosts file in system 32 folder. tried spyware and nowt works. I am using soccergaming forums at the mo but its shit, the only person i recognise on there is Biker Jim. thanks for looking anyway, i am getting my own gaff in about 6 weeks so I should be able to get on then hopefully. cheers

I tried the ip address without forums 66.98.150.4 but it still didnt work m8

Hi people just a message to say that I am back on the site.

Dazfeeder said:
Hi people just a message to say that I am back on the site.

Thatll be down to me and my constant behind the scenes tinkering ;)

Lol cheers CWright.

p.s andi peters is gay with mark owen lol

Back
Top Bottom