Getting a 360 info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Cave

Wrexham fan for my sins...
10 July 2004
Non football league waste land...
Wrexham AFC
My latest modded PS2 is on the way out and i'm thinking of getting a 360 as i can't wait for the ps3, I already have a modded xbox but still prefer the ps2 coz of the button problem on the ps2 pad converter thing. I know little of the console but all I need to know is can I get option files on there, is it chipable, or am i better just getting a new modded PS2 if i want to play the best most uptodate PES WE i can.

I think if you like "modded" consoles you may be better to wait, the 360 if you can get is still at full price . Also the chip isnt available yet so it could be months or even year till there is a reliable one out. I have one yet still pay the football on the ps2 . For the time it will take and the cost of an xbox 360 the now if its just for the football id suggest just wait.

Totally agree. I'm only into football games mainly and the x360 is getting kinda boring without a decent game.

The only couple of decent games I play on my 360 are PGR3 and NBA Live 06. I play the Demos Of Fight Night and Madden just waiting for Fight Night to come out.

DJ

djdavedoc said:
The only couple of decent games I play on my 360 are PGR3 and NBA Live 06. I play the Demos Of Fight Night and Madden just waiting for Fight Night to come out.

DJ
same here fight night looks amazing,is fight night online???

Guys, please keep games disussions in the OTHER GAMES DISUSSIONS threads. :)

I am locking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom